Question for all the Dak haters

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
No reason to send WRs on routes that Dak isn't good at throwing -- what we complain about as bad coaching and play calling is actually the coaches adjusting to what Dak does well and calls the plays accordingly.

They’ve never adjusted to anyone.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Put Dak on the Eagles this year. Do they go at least 11-5? If your answer is yes, than Dak is the least of your worries.
dak had a disneyland year last year....but NFL studied him and he has regressed remarkably...i dont believe he is the least of our problems especially long term....but i do understand we got some real crummy issues with coaching and leadership that is killing us and i agree big time
with that

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No reason to send WRs on routes that Dak isn't good at throwing -- what we complain about as bad coaching and play calling is actually the coaches adjusting to what Dak does well and calls the plays accordingly.
\
sir--- i am very disappointed in Dak and coaches and this year deeply disappointed me....i agree with your assessment a little but i think the coaches were too stubborn to employ changes that could have helped Dak and offense....really ticks me off..all of it..we looked at times as
the worst team in NFL..and our players are much better than that....wish we had Jimmy johnson for just one year...he would kick butt and this
team might get scary good?..who knows?

pansophy

Reaction score
\
sir--- i am very disappointed in Dak and coaches and this year deeply disappointed me....i agree with your assessment a little but i think the coaches were too stubborn to employ changes that could have helped Dak and offense....really ticks me off..all of it..we looked at times as
the worst team in NFL..and our players are much better than that....wish we had Jimmy johnson for just one year...he would kick butt and this
team might get scary good?..who knows?
Maybe. Jimmy didn't get much done in Miami. I believe our problem is Jerry taking high risk reward players too often. We have a lot of pro bowlers but also a lot of guys that miss time. When we are healthy we often are a very strong team but we don't have good depth so if guys miss time we really struggle. Even under the best of circumstances guys miss time.

I think Stephen is actually the hope we need.

bodi

Reaction score

might as call Bill Walsh then it would a dink an dunk O

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Put Dak on the Eagles this year. Do they go at least 11-5? If your answer is yes, than Dak is the least of your worries.
The Dak haters don't spend time reviewing the coaches film. They watch the game in a bar or with a group of people pounding down drinks and don't even bother to DBR it. Many even openly admit they won't rewatch the games, especially the losses.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
The Dak haters don't spend time reviewing the coaches film. They watch the game in a bar or with a group of people pounding down drinks and don't even bother to DBR it. Many even openly admit they won't rewatch the games, especially the losses.

Don't need to re-watch a game to know Dak was awful. There is plenty of evidence during the game, live. Why do I need to re watch a game and see him airball a pick 6 because he panicked in the pocket? Why do I need to re watch a game to see that on 1st and goal, he had Beas all day long up the seam but didn't throw it. Why do I need to re watch a game to see him drop back and just stand there when the ball needs to be out, even if it's just a throw away. There are times you just can't take a sack and Dak doesn't seem to understand that concept.

I hope Dak becomes the next Joe Montana because if he does that means the Boys' will be successful. So i don't hate on any player or coach, I want them all to be successful. But it doesn't look good for Dak, at all. Some things can be taught, somethings can't. His failings are on things you can't teach, so I have little hope he can be a great QB. He can be a good game manager though if we can get the right pieces around him, namely a dominant D.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't need to re-watch a game to know Dak was awful. There is plenty of evidence during the game, live. Why do I need to re watch a game and see him airball a pick 6 because he panicked in the pocket? Why do I need to re watch a game to see that on 1st and goal, he had Beas all day long up the seam but didn't throw it. Why do I need to re watch a game to see him drop back and just stand there when the ball needs to be out, even if it's just a throw away. There are times you just can't take a sack and Dak doesn't seem to understand that concept.

I hope Dak becomes the next Joe Montana because if he does that means the Boys' will be successful. So i don't hate on any player or coach, I want them all to be successful. But it doesn't look good for Dak, at all. Some things can be taught, somethings can't. His failings are on things you can't teach, so I have little hope he can be a great QB. He can be a good game manager though if we can get the right pieces around him, namely a dominant D.

Because 1st impressions of players are often wrong, mine included.

Things are often not what they seem once analyed properly.

Why should your 3Doctor bother studying when he thinks he is smart enough to just figure it out on the fly?

Why do players bother to practice more than once?

Why do coaches review film when they were at the game?

lk8701

Reaction score
Not trading up for Wentz was a mistake. The Cowboys coached him for 1 week at the Senior Bowl so they knew more about him than any other team. They also had him rated as the #1 QB on their draft board. The Eagles traded up from the 13th pick to the 8th pick then from the 8th pick to the 2nd pick. They found a way to move up 11 spots. All we had to do was move up 2 spots from the 4th pick to the 2nd pick.