Question to Cowboy fans?

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Most certainly Dak and an elite head coach in my book. The Clown had his chance at playing head coach for 10 frickin' years already.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Ask much as I don’t want Dak as QB, I’d rather have an elite coach.

Don’t get me wrong, Brady is a great QB. But I think Belichick is an even better coach and could’ve succeeded with many QB’s in place of Brady.

Still, I’d much rather have another QB. ESPN’s predicted draft says Herbert would go at around 17. We have a chance.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We haven't had a elite QB since Troy so let's get that out of the way.
I've seen worse than Dak win SBs.

So there's that.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

Don’t get me wrong, Brady is a great QB. But I think Belichick is an even better coach and could’ve succeeded with many QB’s in place of Brady.

Still, I’d much rather have another QB. ESPN’s predicted draft says Herbert would go at around 17. We have a chance.

We don't share the same opinion about Dak, but that's cool and I respect you viewpoint. However, I don't think the Cowboys would have a chance at Herbert even if they want him. Quarterbacks usually get drafted very early, even if they aren't the best players available (see Mitch Trubisky). Somebody would either jump up ahead of Dallas or take Herbert in the top ten.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
What are the odds of Garrett winning one? I'd say it isn't much better.

Forget the details. Let me give you two options. First option is a scenario with 0% chance Dallas will win the Super Bowl. Second option is a scenario with a greater than 0% chance Dallas will win the super bowl. Which will you choose for next season? That’s basically the choice he gave us.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Forget the details. Let me give you two options. First option is a scenario with 0% chance Dallas will win the Super Bowl. Second option is a scenario with a greater than 0% chance Dallas will win the super bowl. Which will you choose for next season? That’s basically the choice he gave us.

I actually re-edited my question. It wasn't a good open minded question.

cowboyec

Reaction score
give me Dak paired with Urban Meyer or Lincoln Riley.
in game decisions would improve over night.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Would you say JG is worst than Fisher? Fisher bought the 99-00 Titans to the Superbowl and they were less than a yard away from winning it all.
Yes because Garrett could never make it that far into the playoffs.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Well Jeff Fisher (QB Killer) nearly won one with the Titans back in 99.
I thought Fisher was a pretty good coach at one time back when he was with the Titans. I think he was one of the ones I wanted when Wade was fired. Of course his years with the Rams changed my mind but at least the guy knew defense. I don't think Garrett knows anything but clapping.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

Agree about Belichick. The Patriots went 11-5 with Matt Cassel at QB the year Brady got hurt in the opener (I think it was 2008).

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Well if it's 0% and 1% I'll take the 0. Just tired of seeing Garrett. lol"