Quincy?

Aven8

Reaction score
Does this offense look like he's still back there or what? Waiting for the defense to save the day!

The game is still, and always will be, all about the quarterback.

For all you guys bagging on Romo about turnovers....I would have taken a pick and a fumble today to have him out there. We would have scored 40 points on this team IMO.

Anyway...stoked about the win....and can't wait for the calvery to return!!!!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quincy never looked this bad in a game. Seriously. Brad was beyond awful, but we won anyway so I'll take it.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Aven8;2376250 said:
Does this offense look like he's still back there or what? Waiting for the defense to save the day!

For all you guys bagging on Romo about turnovers....I would have taken a pick and a fumble today to have him out there. We would have scored 40 points on this team IMO.

Heck no!!!! Q's arm is way better then todays BJ arm. Did you watch the game, BJ was flatout awful. How this O with BJ reminds you of Q is beyaond me. I don't ever remember Q being that bad... Ever!!!

Aven8

Reaction score
Mansta54;2376277 said:
Heck no!!!! Q's arm is way better then todays BJ arm. Did you watch the game, BJ was flatout awful. How this O with BJ reminds you of Q is beyaond me. I don't ever remember Q being that bad... Ever!!!

You're kidding right????? I guess you don't remember "duck boy"! The guy couldn't even throw a spiral....and we had the same type games back then. 13-9, 14-10, etc. The defense always had to save the day.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Aven8;2376334 said:
You're kidding right????? I guess you don't remember "duck boy"! The guy couldn't even throw a spiral....and we had the same type games back then. 13-9, 14-10, etc. The defense always had to save the day.

Sorry man!! I've been watching the Boyz for over 30yrs and I can't ever remember seeing such a awful performance at QB like I saw today and that includes Q...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mansta54;2376398 said:
Sorry man!! I've been watching the Boyz for over 30yrs and I can't ever remember seeing such a awful performance at QB like I saw today and that includes Q...
Agreed.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Mansta54;2376398 said:

Then you never saw Babe Laufenberg play.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Mansta54;2376277 said:
Selective memory. Quincy, the only QB in history that could pass a ball end over end.

Z mann R2

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2376268 said:
Quincy never looked this bad in a game. Seriously. Brad was beyond awful, but we won anyway so I'll take it.
I srsly wanted to punch Brad Johnson in the dentures!:lmao:

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Aven8;2376334 said:
You also have to remember that Quincy had Troy Hambrick as his RB and a below average Oline.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2376268 said:

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

that should speak very loudly about brad.....

Aven8

Reaction score
Achozen;2377425 said:
You also have to remember that Quincy had Troy Hambrick as his RB and a below average Oline.

I can't believe people are actually defending Quincy! Unbelievable!

The whole premise of this thread was to remind everyone how good we have it now that we have a QB. The past 2 weeks have looked like the Campo years all over again!

Frozen700

Reaction score
Quincy is head and shoulders above brad.......Stronger arm...more accurate....just made dumb decisions....

Quincy i guarantee you if he played the game he would have stats like 3tds...2 ints....and 250 passing yards...and maybe 25 rushing yards

those ints wouldn't matter with the way our D played...so id take Q over Brad anyday

Coy

Reaction score
Aven8;2376250 said:

I´d take Quincy over Brad any day, in fact I would take Chad Hutchinson right now and that´s saying a lot.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Carter wouldn't even make it to the stadium before they had to send him packing for another drug screw up.

At least Johnson can make it to the field now days. That's about all he can do is make there, but I'll take the W all the same.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't know why Quincy name is coming up, Carter had his shot here and blew it and this team does not need another head case to deal with. Carter days thankfully came to an end no need to go back down that road.