Quincy?

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
As much as I disliked Quinthy :puke:

He would be an upgrade over BJ at this point.

This was the risk that JJ and Co. made coming into the season, starting Bollinger really doesn't give us much more of a chance as he's not gotten the snaps or experience with the first team.

I'm not writing this game off yet though, mostly because of MBIII and the way our D played last week. They showed some heart. Eli is not perfect by any means, and any team can self-destruct on any given Sunday.

Aven8

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2379352 said:
Quincy wasn't cut for bad QB play; he was cut for being an addict. He wasn't as bad a QB as some of you try to make him out to be.

An addict???? He was a pothead...not an addict.

And you guys that are still defending Qcar muct be potheads as well! The guy sucked!

MONT17

Reaction score
I think someone is still bitter about Q beating out Henson and Hutchinson to lead/let the defense lead the Boys to the playoffs in 03. O3 Boys D still remind everyone of the 85 Bears!

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Aven8;2379461 said:

And you guys that are still defending Qcar muct be potheads as well! The guy sucked!

He is better than Johnson.....

JRid21

Reaction score
Aven8;2379461 said:

He had treatment for being a drug addict

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
While I agree Johnson needs to be able to get the ball downfield better, he kept us in the game by not turning the ball over. Something Romo could take some lessons on. He also generated enough offense to win the game.

The game with the Giants will be a defensive battle as well. BTW, the Bucs are a very good ball club. Beating Garcia and that defense was more than just a little thing.