Quinn - 9 Sacks - Below or Over?

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
I’ll go over. He won’t be the guy getting the most attention on this line. Double digit sacks seems well within reach.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
IMO Quinn was our best FA pick up and should have major impact. I think he can pull off 10 sacks this season. Thoughts?

He's not going to get the snaps for it. Everything I've seen points to Gregory being back. They'd rather give him snaps than Quinn.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will go with under but not by much, around 7 or 8.
Because of the on paper depth the way it looks now, the rotation and depth will be too strong to get that many plays in for each guy, except DLaw.
Also depends on the double teams of DLaw. So a combination of sacks for the other DE's will be over. Then add sacks from the DT position as well.

I don't. care how many sacks each will have as I do the total sacks and pressure from the entire DL.

However, if Quinn steps it up, and gets more playing time than any other DE, besides DLaw of course, then I will say 9 or a little over sounds right.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Quinn will have 17 sacks this season, will be in the running for defensive player of the year.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I think 8 to 11 sacks is an optimistic but reasonable range.

I also think that another guy getting just 8 sacks would be very big for this team.

Rayman70

Reaction score
if healthy, I say under 9...something like 7 sacks...which is really good opposite Dlaw. That's solid production.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
if healthy, I say under 9...something like 7 sacks...which is really good opposite Dlaw. That's solid production.
How many snaps he gets will be the key. I think Quinn will lead the team in sacks per snaps as he did last season.....so what the rotation will be will be key for his production if I am correct in my prediction.

Rayman70

Reaction score
How many snaps he gets will be the key. I think Quinn will lead the team in sacks per snaps as he did last season.....so what the rotation will be will be key for his production if I am correct in my prediction.
agree. In Marinelli's system..he will be limited, so YES...that's the key. Its all about his opportunities.