Quinn - 9 Sacks - Below or Over?

jrumann59

Reaction score
Seeing as how Quinn had 6 and 1/2 sacks for Miami last year, maybe 6 or 7 sacks for Dallas would be a sensible guess! ;)
Miami ran more 3-4 which does not seem to cater to Quinn's skills. If the DTs in this defense can be held in check 1 on 1 the DE will have a hard time. If Quinn gets off to a respectable start everyone on that DL will benefit because to double guys they will need to keep backs and TE in for protection

DanA

Reaction score
9 is optimistic.

I think Gregory and Crawford will steel time. If we can get 13 sacks total from RDE though I’ll be very happy regardless of who gets them.

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
IMO Quinn was our best FA pick up and should have major impact. I think he can pull off 10 sacks this season. Thoughts?

I think if we can get a push in the middle from our interior lineman for a change it will definitely be over. That would put this defense over the top.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He hasn't had that many sacks since 2014. He's a declining player. Take the under.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Depends on if D-Law shows up this year now that he got paid. If he gets doubled it will give Quinn a good chance to take advantage. I will say under.
I say it all depends on the defensive tackle. If you can't push the center back into the quarterback's face so he can't step up. The edge rushes and never going to get there