Quinn getting 2nd interviews with Tennessee and Washington

Aven8

Reaction score
I think his best bet is Tennessee. Those other two candidates aren’t that strong.

And if he does leave, I think Jerry will try to lure Mike Zimmer back. Mike knows Zim well from his day at GB. Don’t be surprised folks….

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
just-go-seriously-jesse-ridgway.gif

Kwyn

Reaction score
Hopefully nasty, tackling and run stopping. Blitzing more and not playing stupid prevent defense
Who is the DC out there who would be an upgrade?

There’s a reason these teams are looking at Quinn. Whoever we get will likely *not* be someone that any of the teams looking for a HC thinks is a HC caliber.

Good thing, in this case, we would just need a DC, but again, I’m concerned about who that might be.

Carter

Reaction score
Who is the DC out there who would be an upgrade?

There’s a reason these teams are looking at Quinn. Whoever we get will likely *not* be someone that any of the teams looking for a HC thinks is a HC caliber.

Good thing, in this case, we would just need a DC, but again, I’m concerned about who that might be.

Jesse Minter DC Michigan

Proximo

Reaction score
Quinn leaving is a forgone conclusion at this point. The question is who do we replace him with. Are there any “big name” established, experienced D coordinator available? Or are we going to be taking a shot on an “up and comer” type?