Quinn getting 2nd interviews with Tennessee and Washington

Gambit

Reaction score
How's that working out for him? Inquiring minds want to know

Reactions: CWR

MikeT22

Reaction score
Wash: I expect an offensive minded coach. Waiting on Ben Johnson and also looking at Slowik.

Sea: Probably best chance for DQ but I don’t think it’s likely. Vrabel is also in contention and the hold up is they are waiting on Aaron Glenn and Ben Johnson of DET.

ATL is definitely not bringing DQ back. Who knows what looney Tepper will do with the Panthers but doesn’t look like DQ is finalist

Brooksey

Reaction score
Let's get rid of the of the DC who put together the best defense we've had in 30 years.
Not DQ's fault we lost Diggs & LVE, Gilmore was hurt and Mazi didn't pan out yet

Dan Quinn is a great DC, hate to see him go. We will regress.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Let's get rid of the of the DC who put together the best defense we've had in 30 years.
Not DQ's fault we lost Diggs & LVE, Gilmore was hurt and Mazi didn't pan out yet

Dan Quinn is a great DC, hate to see him go. We will regress.
The main problem I have with Quinn is his hybrid players. He is basically allowed to handpick his players who often are projects and even reaches.

It’s fine if you prefer tall DBs for instance, but to eliminate better talent to draft the tall guy, like Nashon is ridiculous.

Osa, Gholston, Nashon, Cox, Mukamura, Kelvin Joseph, Sam Williams, Damone Clark, Mazi, etc.

Micah was BPA but only selected after the 3 CBs were gone. Diggs was another good BPA pick but we don’t do that enough. Bland is the only other we’ve really hit on.