Quinn hiring gets D+

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I'm not surprised it gets the lowest grades among the new HC hires.

His exit from Atlanta (and SB performance) and his last game for the Cowboys were UGLY.

At this point it's just a retread hire for the Commanders.
I still say the Commanders wanted MacDonald, the DC for the Ravens, but the Seahags got him and they settled for DQ. Good for Dallas, bad for the Commanders. If they had wanted DQ, they could have got him last week.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
I still say the Commanders wanted MacDonald, the DC for the Ravens, but the Seahags got him and they settled for DQ. Good for Dallas, bad for the Commanders. If they had wanted DQ, they could have got him last week.
MacDonald, Ben Johnson, Quinn. In that order, at best. So he is, at best, their third choice. Kind of reminds me of when we hired Chan Gailey.

Kwyn

Reaction score
MacDonald, Ben Johnson, Quinn. In that order, at best. So he is, at best, their third choice. Kind of reminds me of when we hired Chan Gailey.
It was Johnson then Macdonald. Wash fans would have loved either one over Quinn though.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
DQ got sloppy thirds. I would hate to know I was the teams 3rd choice and only got the gig because there was nobody left...just sayin'

links18

Reaction score
Commanders are either ignorant or arrogant for hiring Quinn. Their fans sure aren't happy. One fan they interviewed on local DC radio implied this hiring is "inside job" by the Cowboys to sabotage the Commanders.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
I Have NO Letter Grade For Dan "Queen" As Our Former DC Other Than a BIG F And Them Some?

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Commanders are either ignorant or arrogant for hiring Quinn. Their fans sure aren't happy. One fan they interviewed on local DC radio implied this hiring is "inside job" by the Cowboys to sabotage the Commanders.
"inside job" by the Cowboys to sabotage the Commanders.

Maybe Jerry Is Smarter Than We Think?...Not...

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Quinn will immediately spend that #2 pick on a guy that should have been UDFA.