Twitter: Quinn leads the league in pass rush win rate

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Sacks count as tackles for a loss, so that leaves 0 tackles for loss in the run game.

Some of those are half sacks, so he might have 1 in tackle for loss in the run game.
Team rankings has Shaquille bennet with 14.5 sacks but only 13 tackles for loss. I checked other guys too and it doesn’t seem to match up

You shouldn’t have more sacks than tackles for loss according to what you are saying

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nice find, Prime!

I'll reserve my negative thoughts I have for Lawrence, and stay on topic.

Quinn has been an unbelievable signing! That speed around the corner looks like Ware in his heyday!

I hope he agrees to come back next season, but knowing the FO, they'll try to lowball him.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Team rankings has Shaquille bennet with 14.5 sacks but only 13 tackles for loss. I checked other guys too and it doesn’t seem to match up

You shouldn’t have more sacks than tackles for loss according to what you are saying
I think some place counts sacks anoung TFL's. Some dont. Officially I dont think a sack is counted as a TFL

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

And he’s double teamed just as much as Lawrence

Talk to me

DEs are supposed to do more than just pass rush. Lawrence does, Quinn doesn't. Quinn is a liability in run defense.

Why do you think Quinn is bouncing around the league? He's a one-trick pony.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
DLaw is also top 10 in pass rush win rate among DEs, and believe it or not, Maliek Collins has the #3 PRWR among DTs.

The Cowboys as a whole have the highest pass rush win rate in the NFL.

I blame Marinelli.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Gregory was a very well disciplined run defender at Nebraska. If not for his issues he would have been one of the more well rounded RDE's in the NFL

Its a shame the NFL uses him as a poster boy for punishment. But allow guys like Tyreke Hill to play. there's literally a voice recording of him telling his GF "B-word you should be scared of me".

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Nice find, Prime!

I'll reserve my negative thoughts I have for Lawrence, and stay on topic.

Quinn has been an unbelievable signing! That speed around the corner looks like Ware in his heyday!

I hope he agrees to come back next season, but knowing the FO, they'll try to lowball him.
Thanks bro!

Oh and for the posters that don’t know me too well. I was just bored and decided to stir the pot a little with this post.

Cheers everyone

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score

Yes you can, 1/2 sacks do not count as tackles for a loss, only full sacks.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
DEs are supposed to do more than just pass rush. Lawrence does, Quinn doesn't. Quinn is a liability in run defense.

Why do you think Quinn is bouncing around the league? He's a one-trick pony.
I feel ya. I wonder exactly how Quinn is doing on run stopping this year though. I’ve seen sites where he has 9-10 tackles for losses

His play is prolly elevated due to a contract year. That’s when they ball out