Twitter: Quinn leads the league in pass rush win rate

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Yes you can, 1/2 sacks do not count as tackles for a loss, only full sacks.
You can have solo tackles and assisted tackles but not assisted tackles for loss? You know what this intrigues me. I gotta go do some research on how these different sites count things

Thanks for posting doomsday

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
If it’s the x axis and I’m reading this right. It seems like a 2-3% difference in double team rate correct ?
Which is...a lot, especially when DLaw is asked to stunt and Quinn never is.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
You can have solo tackles and assisted tackles but not assisted tackles for loss? You know what this intrigues me. I gotta go do some research on how these different sites count things

Thanks for posting doomsday

Yea, I noticed it a few years ago because my main FF league has defensive players and gives an extra point for a TFL.

I noticed in a few games where Jaylon or whoever hot a tackle for a loss, but they would mark it is an assist so no TFL.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Man,it was 3-4 games back , I was touting the virtues of locking #58 into a ,,,er,,,longer term contract ,than the currently existing one we have with him,,,he's a solid acquisition of talent, Brougham's:thumbup:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I love Quinn's motor and pass rush skills, but man, at times it's like he doesn't even consider the opposition may run the ball. Doesn't help when the LBs get washed out on just about every play.

Creeper

Reaction score
From the graph it looks like Quinn is double teamed about 25% of the time and Lawrence 27%. This would not be possible if the Cowboys had a DT who could push the pocket and disrupt the middle. Lawrence is basically being wasted because the Cowboys refuse to get a real defensive tackle.

texbumthelife

Reaction score

And he’s double teamed just as much as Lawrence

Talk to me

Interesting. I do think that Lawrence is asked to set the edge a lot more than Quinn as the strong side guy. I'm still surprised at the double team numbers though.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
From the graph it looks like Quinn is double teamed about 25% of the time and Lawrence 27%. This would not be possible if the Cowboys had a DT who could push the pocket and disrupt the middle. Lawrence is basically being wasted because the Cowboys refuse to get a real defensive tackle.

The Cowboys have a very effective pass rushing DT in Collins. What the don't have is a big body next to him. They also have no gap integrity across the line from anyone, including Quinn and Lawrence. Quinn blows up field allowing runs behind him. Lawrence uses an inside move far too often allowing runs outside of him. Collins literally runs in a straight line to the QB without a care for OL movement.