Quinn led the league in beating his man

davidariust24

Reaction score
He is an outstanding pass rusher because of his burst. I feel that Marinelli will get him back to double digit sacks again. These are exciting times for the cowboys and fans. Him and Cobb are huge additions. The thing I like about cobb over Beasley is his ability to take it to the house. He may not get open at often as Beasley but he can get open enough and when he does he is a treat to take it home without being caught from behind.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
We stole him.
Remains to be seen.

But if this trade does what Cooper's trade did for the offense..

Jerrah is in line for GM of the Year again.

And I am not sure our GM is done, yet.

The draft is still ahead and September is a long way off..

Hey hey hey.

:grin:

sideon

Reaction score
He is an outstanding pass rusher because of his burst. I feel that Marinelli will get him back to double digit sacks again. These are exciting times for the cowboys and fans. Him and Cobb are huge additions. The thing I like about cobb over Beasley is his ability to take it to the house. He may not get open at often as Beasley but he can get open enough and when he does he is a treat to take it home without being caught from behind.
:laugh:You sound like the type of fan that thinks every move they make is a steal. They let Cobb walk over 5mil which is nothing in the NFL.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I reviewed several full games of Quinn.

I like the trade but he had long stretches in 2018 where he appeared to lack the energy that he had in previous seasons.

Miami's defensive scheme was chaotic . They were trying to be multi-type front (i.e. 4-3 with 3-4 and 46 concepts). It often just ended up just being a mess. I think Quinn was discouraged at times because their defense seemed destined to fail on some snaps.

Normally when the media says a pass rusher has issues against the run it's an exaggeration; however Quinn was often a disaster against the run in 2018. He was a little better in 2017 but still not good against the run.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I reviewed several full games of Quinn.

I like the trade but he had long stretches in 2018 where he appeared to lack the energy that he had in previous seasons.

Miami's defensive scheme was chaotic . They were trying to be multi-type front (i.e. 4-3 with 3-4 and 46 concepts). It often just ended up just being a mess. I think Quinn was discouraged at times because their defense seemed destined to fail on some snaps.

Normally when the media says a pass rusher has issues against the run it's an exaggeration; however Quinn was often a disaster against the run in 2018. He was a little better in 2017 but still not good against the run.
I saw the same things in his videos.

He rushes the passer well enough.

But he is behind chasing RBs.

Which is typical for guys like him.

We have some stout guys in the middle for that.

And we will probably draft another one along with another DE.

It would sure help if Taco could wake up and play.

I wonder when he stops being a joke and plays with a chip on his shoulder.

Now would be a good time.

The guy has done nothing now for 2 years and was a #1 pick.

The coaches need to throw him in the fire for his job.

Sink or swim.

Play or go get a job in a convenience store.

:eek: