Quinn Sack & DLaw

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I made a video clip of the Quinn Sack and the replays.

I've seen posts that say DLaw was upset that the crowd was cheering for Quinn. Did that happen? I don't see it.

Note: There is another replay after the punt.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I've seen posts that say DLaw was upset that the crowd was cheering for Quinn. Did that happen? I don't see it.

Video is unavailable maybe I used the wrong wording. He was in the background looking like okay. You called the look anyway you want but it was a look

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just click on the vid and it will show on Youtube.
For some reason I don't get most videos that people post. Maybe it's my security I saw the game live. Demarcus Lawrence look like whom okay

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He was so mad he smacked him on the butt right after the play...……….

:facepalm:
Why the derogatory stupid little picture. That's not how men handle things. Had my opinion he looked upset. Then he got off his *** and got himself a sack. What's so wrong with that.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He was so mad he smacked him on the butt right after the play...……….

:facepalm:

Yeah, but there wasn't much enthusiasm in that smack. It clearly denotes that Lawrence wasn't happy about it.

In fact, I've seen him much more excited eating air tacos with Charlton after a sack. Obviously, he loves Taco and is mad at Quinn for Charlton being traded.

BTW, did you notice how Elliott picked up Pollard and tried to hurt him after Pollard scored his first TD? This team is going to be torn apart by internal strife.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

It says blocked from this website can't see photo. Maybe I worded it wrong. I would love to see his expression again because my first instinct was he was upset. Not at Quinn.. at himself maybe that's the confusion people are thinking

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah, but there wasn't much enthusiasm in that smack. It clearly denotes that Lawrence wasn't happy about it.

In fact, I've seen him much more excited eating air tacos with Charlton after a sack. Obviously, he loves Taco and is mad at Quinn for Charlton being traded.

BTW, did you notice how Elliott picked up Pollard and tried to hurt him after Pollard scored his first TD? This team is going to be torn apart by internal strife.
I think he was upset with himself not at Quinn. And that's not a bad thing I loved it when Elliott picked up Pollard

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
For some reason I don't get most videos that people post. Maybe it's my security I saw the game live. Demarcus Lawrence look like whom okay
No. After you click on the video you must click on the small link that says “watch on YouTube”

It’s underlined

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dlaw was sitting right beside Quinn on the sidelines
People are mistaking Demarcus Lawrence being upset with himself. For thinking people were saying he was upset with Quinn when he wasn't. I don't know what's wrong with people on this form

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No. After you click on the video you must click on the small link that says “watch on YouTube”

It’s underlined
Thanks it worked. I didn't even see Lawrence in the picture