Quinn Sack & DLaw

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I made a video clip of the Quinn Sack and the replays.

I've seen posts that say DLaw was upset that the crowd was cheering for Quinn. Did that happen? I don't see it.

Note: There is another replay after the punt.

It doesn't even show him standing 5 yards behind the play by himself. It's the wrong photo.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No. After you click on the video you must click on the small link that says “watch on YouTube”

It’s underlined
After the play was long and over. Lawrence was by himself looking disgusted. Probably at himself because he got a sec. But people take things so negatively it just baffles my brain.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Video is unavailable maybe I used the wrong wording. He was in the background looking like okay. You called the look anyway you want but it was a look
That was #30 Anthony Brown in the background, not #90 Demarcus Lawrence...

shabazz

Reaction score
Just as long as it wasn't the Belichik Stare

5d87b3d22e22af05161d24a6-750-375.jpg

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Either way it was nothing wrong with Lawrence being upset with himself I personally never stated he was upset with Quinn obviously it worked because he's got a sec

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually that's not even the photo of what I'm talking about. think it was like 30 seconds after that . I'm upset because people take things literally the wrong way. I'm not saying you but people. So big deal he was upset and motivated him. My point was he was upset at himself I think people took it as he was upset with Quinn and that's just wrong why would he be. By the way 2016 Cowboys had the number one run-stopping defense by allowing 85.5 yards per carry

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For some reason I don't get most videos that people post. Maybe it's my security I saw the game live. Demarcus Lawrence look like whom okay
NFL blocks other sites from using their videos. You will pretty much always have to click the link and watch it in Youtube

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did you watch the part of the video after the punt? They replay the sack again after the punt.
All I know when I looked at Lawrence he had a strange expression on his face. Unless it was brown like you said I don't know. It's not a big deal either way for me. Just keep getting the sacks. Won't be the first time or last time I'm probably wrong

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually that's not even the photo of what I'm talking about. think it was like 30 seconds after that . I'm upset because people take things literally the wrong way. I'm not saying you but people. So big deal he was upset and motivated him. My point was he was upset at himself I think people took it as he was upset with Quinn and that's just wrong why would he be. By the way 2016 Cowboys had the number one run-stopping defense by allowing 85.5 yards per carry

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just want to see it if DLaw did it. I don't care who is right or wrong, I'm just curious to see if DLaw was being a poor sport.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I made a video clip of the Quinn Sack and the replays.

I've seen posts that say DLaw was upset that the crowd was cheering for Quinn. Did that happen? I don't see it.

Note: There is another replay after the punt.

The one thing that stood out to me on the play about Lawrence is how he took a hard inside move off the snap and just completely blew by the right tackle. If they had not been double-teamming him with a running back, he probably would have been all over Rosen faster than Quinn. I look at plays like this and it makes me shake my head at the thought of those who don't think Lawrence is doing anything as a pass rusher. If you've got to keep an extra blocker in, thus one less receiver, because of a pass rusher, he's affecting things as a pass rusher.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just want to see it if DLaw did it. I don't care who is right or wrong, I'm just curious to see if DLaw was being a poor sport.
He wasn't being a poor sport in my opinion. He just looked frustrated. That's the expression I read.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The one thing that stood out to me on the play about Lawrence is how he took a hard inside move off the snap and just completely blew by the right tackle. If they had not been double-teamming him with a running back, he probably would have been all over Rosen faster than Quinn. I look at plays like this and it makes me shake my head at the thought of those who don't think Lawrence is doing anything as a pass rusher. If you've got to keep an extra blocker in, thus one less receiver, because of a pass rusher, he's affecting things as a pass rusher.
I agree but it has nothing to do with the conversation. After the play the expression on Demarcus Lawrence his face said what to you. To me it was frustration.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I agree but it has nothing to do with the conversation. After the play the expression on Demarcus Lawrence his face said what to you. To me it was frustration.

I noticed a pat. I didn't notice any expression. And I try not to read anything into reactions by players because you don't know what's going through their heads. They could just be thinking about spicy nuggets.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This still photo shows Brown about 5 yards in the background looking at Quinn.

Brown is #30 which looks similar to DLaw's number #90.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This still photo shows Brown about 5 yards in the background looking at Quinn.

Brown is #30 which looks similar to DLaw's number #90.

I'm glad that was cleared up. I agree. And watching it live. Very well well what I perceived

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I definitely didnt see enough to think he was wishing the crowd was cheering for him instead of Quinn unless he held up a sign that I missed