Twitter: Quinn to Stay in Dallas

stiletto

Reaction score
Great news. I am pretty sure he would've taken the Denver job. They have a really good core defense. Just need a QB out there probably. Don't blame him for not taking the Giants or Jags jobs. Easy call if you ask me.

exciter

Reaction score
Uh! So who’s gonna be the head coach Quinn or Shawn Payten?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm pretty shocked, but glad he isn't leaving for another crack at HC. Maybe he figures he's got a good shot at it here...makes you wonder if Jerry might have said something along those lines to him.

Last edited:

Praxit

Reaction score
.. me thinks, Jerry has winked the HC pos should MM drop the ball again. Sounds like interesting things coming up.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Take his headset away and sit him in the corner until he promises to run the ball 20 plus times a game no matter what.

Lol! He reminds me so much of Carrot.

Look at his face in the video first then just listen to the audio and I swear his voice sounds so similar also.

blueblood70

Reaction score
says A LOT on how he feels about MM and this team. Fans think otherwise but hes confident we are greta team and will go further next year or would have left for at least 2 offers to run his own show. Speaks volumes..really does. says a lot on how he feels about the full coaching staff, team, and ownership or he would have bailed.

fan base had him, gone and well all that talk wass moot , premature as usual.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Cool. Now if Joe Whitt Jr. comes back the defense is back in business.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
LOL. I have a good job, like the people I work with and have a great team. I am always looking and listening and talking. A the end of the day, we all have to look after ourselves first.

Quinn was just doing the same.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

This isn't news to me. I never believed Quinn would leave this defense he has built with the Cowboys after only one year. Thanks for posting this Twitter report. Many of you were sold on the idea that Dan Quinn was as good as gone, shame on you all. I never took the bait.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
He accepted interview offers ..that doesn't tell you he had some interest in being an HC again ?

Seems apparently like it was a particular HC role in Denver that fell thru. - with Broncos deciding on Rodgers OC in GB .
I think Denver was his top choice, perhaps he is waiting on Seattle to open up next season. No matter, major get for the Cowboys to keep him and build upon what he started. Kearse is more likely coming back now.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think that is huge. So glad that we will have a real DC again next year.
At least one of the top three being qualified and actually bringing something to the table is a nice thing.

(Repeatedly reminding the world that you won a Super Bowl once upon a time, or being Jason Garrett plus a triple reverse on the goal line in your repertoire doesn't qualify)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LOL. I have a good job, like the people I work with and have a great team. I am always looking and listening and talking. A the end of the day, we all have to look after ourselves first.

Quinn was just doing the same.
You are a pacified rat in the rat race. Like you, DQ is just playing the game.