Quinn's new coaching staff

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You scared?
He is scared as it's looking more and more like the NFC East just might improve.
D.C. has been due a long time and now under new ownership things just might turn around.
I say they do and don't forget they have some good talent and great picks and tons of cap room.

Havic

Reaction score
Good enough for a 9-8 season imo. Washington has a lot of rebuilding to do and they need to get the qb right / hit on most of their picks

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
To be honest, this shouldn't surprise anyone.......his staff with the Falcons was stacked

Carson

Reaction score
Good enough for a 9-8 season imo. Washington has a lot of rebuilding to do and they need to get the qb right / hit on most of their picks
I agree. 7-9 wins this year. Next year is when they should take off if they land the right QB.

A little confused by their offense. Kingsbury wants an air raid but Lynn wants to run

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A few were unemployed .........
Not certain what employment status means in regard to who is primary individual constructing the Commanders' coaching staff: Quinn or general managers. I may be wrong but believe position determinations are being deferred mostly to Quinn.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Next year is when they should take off if they land the right QB.
Serious question(s)
*** Would you draft one of the top 2
*** Sign a vet or trade for Fields and take Harrison

My neighbor asked me this question last night........tell ya, Harrison is hard to pass up. Especially if I can get Fields and maybe an extra 2 first-round picks

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Serious question(s)
*** Would you draft one of the top 2
*** Sign a vet or trade for Fields and take Harrison

My neighbor asked me this question last night........tell ya, Harrison is hard to pass up. Especially if I can get Fields and maybe an extra 2 first-round picks
Just take Maye, and dont try and get cut. You dont win in the NFL without a franchise QB. Fields will never be that, and Maye may be

Rayman70

Reaction score
All star type staff. But it's still a dumpster fire town and franchise. Im not real worried. They will be better though.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Maybe they swing a deal for Kyler Murray on the cheap and deal the second pick for a haul.

Not a Murray fan and doubt he can ever go deep into the postseason, but they can probably get things turned around more quickly if that what they are looking to do.

I’d just take Maye, but maybe they aren’t so enamored.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
badass-granny.gif

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Not sure how good they can be this year but it certainly feels like it's no longer a situation where you just pencil in two Ws before the season starts. Tons of draft capital and a ton of cap space. Lets see how the end up using it...