Quinn's new coaching staff

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He is scared as it's looking more and more like the NFC East just might improve.
D.C. has been due a long time and now under new ownership things just might turn around.
I say they do and don't forget they have some good talent and great picks and tons of cap room.
Yall have been scared of the NFC East for years and then complain how it sucks lol. Yall live in fear.

btgboys41

Reaction score
The staff looks impressive. Many things look impressive on paper. They will be better because they will have a QB for their future but I have no idea how much. They are building a nice coaching staff though.

75boyz

Reaction score
Is anyone else keeping an eye on this............lol

That OL coach did a really poor job with the Giants.
Granted not a lot to work with talent wise but Washington had some serious oline issues last year as well.
Will be interesting to see if they improve under Johnson or not.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
and Maye may be
This is what scares me....... there have been plenty of top 2/3 QBs we said the same thing that didn't make it. Now I admit yes as a rule you always take the best QB in the top 3 but I just have a hard time passing on Harrison

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The staff looks impressive. Many things look impressive on paper. They will be better because they will have a QB for their future but I have no idea how much. They are building a nice coaching staff though.
I agree but people were calling the Panthers staff dream team last year.......it lasted a half season.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
You were probably crying when they had an infinitely better coaching staff and still failed.

Proof

Reaction score
Serious question(s)
*** Would you draft one of the top 2
*** Sign a vet or trade for Fields and take Harrison

My neighbor asked me this question last night........tell ya, Harrison is hard to pass up. Especially if I can get Fields and maybe an extra 2 first-round picks
seems like you're combining the bears and the commanders. how would the commanders get an extra 2 first round picks?

loublue22

Reaction score
Can't believe they hired a guy who got bent over in front of 50 million people 2 weeks before lol.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
seems like you're combining the bears and the commanders. how would the commanders get an extra 2 first round picks?
Trade for Fields and drop one slot down to 3rd but I admit I'm not sure if that would be worth two 1st rounders ( for Mays or Williams ) for the Pats.

btgboys41

Reaction score
I agree but people were calling the Panthers staff dream team last year.......it lasted a half season.
Yep totally agree. If I were a Commanders fan I’d be happy but with their recent past, anything would be better. Still, they’ve done as well as you can before the pads come on. They don’t seem in disarray like they’ve been for many years. The stench of Snyder is slowly leaving the building I guess.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is what scares me....... there have been plenty of top 2/3 QBs we said the same thing that didn't make it. Now I admit yes as a rule you always take the best QB in the top 3 but I just have a hard time passing on Harrison
The way the NFL is you need to make that gamble on Maye. The Harrisons of the league dont matter if dont have a franchise QB. I hope they do pick Harrison and trade for Fields. That probably caps them at 10-7 for the forseeable future