Quinn's new coaching staff

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Surprised some think that's such a loaded coaching staff. I don't think it's impressive at all.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
That is a very good staff and about 10X better than any they had since Gibbs left.

KK and Lynn are good friends and Red Raider slums who will get along great. Both also former Head coaches.
Whitt Jr was a serious DC candidate here.

DQ had good staffs in ATL obviously as well.

What they need now are player.

Carson

Reaction score
Surprised some think that's such a loaded coaching staff. I don't think it's impressive at all.
I tend to agree it’s a bit all over for me. Especially on offense.

You hired Kingsbury who wants to pass and have an air raid type offense. You then brought in Anthony Lynn who wants to run the ball and control the clock. then you hired Bobby johnson who is not a good OL Coach

Rayman70

Reaction score
in the end, its still about the players on the field, so I like our team much better. DQ will find hurdles he must fight in D.C. That town is a cesspool.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Sure didn't take them long to tell Bienemy to get to steppin.

Guess he'll get a sympathy offer from the Chiefs.
u bet. He will be back there in no time, or maybe Deion Sanders will bring him "home" to Colorado...give him a job title.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the issue with DQ is, the excitement eventually wears thin, and wears off by the end of a grueling year, then that's when u see who is for real and who is for show. Football is still played via physicality and imposing your will. The best oline and dline and serviceable QB usually will win ya alot of games in cold weather. The dome teams seem to falter late.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Just take Maye, and dont try and get cut. You dont win in the NFL without a franchise QB. Fields will never be that, and Maye may be
Agreed on the taking the QB but I wonder if KK will make a push for Daniels. Remember how enamored he was with Murray's athleticism when he was coaching Texas Tech?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Since rumor is going around about the Commanders looking to trade down their early 1st round pick, Jerry should offer to trade QB Trey Lance in return for either a 3rd or early 4th round pick. Cowboys need draft picks to help fill some holes in need.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Trade for Fields and drop one slot down to 3rd but I admit I'm not sure if that would be worth two 1st rounders ( for Mays or Williams ) for the Pats.
Maybe if they dropped to the Falcons at 7...or lower, they could get 2 firsts.
Moving up from 3rd to 2nd could net an extra st though, just not two.

of course, it'll depend on how teams feel about the LSU QB.
Some (not many have him as the 2nd QB taken.
I think Maye will be either the best or 2nd best before all is said and done.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He is scared as it's looking more and more like the NFC East just might improve.
D.C. has been due a long time and now under new ownership things just might turn around.
I say they do and don't forget they have some good talent and great picks and tons of cap room.
Washington has to find a QB first. Even taking one in the first round isn't guaranteed to work out, especially in his rookie year. If they hit on that position, Quinn can get it turned around in a year or two, but that's a big if. I mean, the last couple of first-round shots they've taken were RGIII and Dwayne Haskins.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since rumor is going around about the Commanders looking to trade down their early 1st round pick, Jerry should offer to trade QB Trey Lance in return for either a 3rd or early 4th round pick. Cowboys need draft picks to help fill some holes in need.
Trade our future Love for only a 3rd and 4th?
Plus who do we have under contract for the next 4-5 years?
Keep Trey as he can also beat teams who are under .500 and at economy cap rates!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Trade our future Love for only a 3rd and 4th?
Plus who do we have under contract for the next 4-5 years?
Keep Trey as he can also beat teams who are under .500 and at economy cap rates!
He can't even beat himself. lol

Desperate times means deaperate measures. The time to win is now. Cowboys need draft picks. Trade Trey Lance for a 3rd or 4th.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He is scared as it's looking more and more like the NFC East just might improve.
D.C. has been due a long time and now under new ownership things just might turn around.
I say they do and don't forget they have some good talent and great picks and tons of cap room.
yeah I am curious what dan does with the team. I think a quick turn around is coming.
Now if only they could get their old name back and the previous unis and helmets !!!! lol

Dan took alanta to the SB, probably could have got Dallas there but ol jerry likes his guy mm!

Also if dan handpicked all the staff, they will work well together, hence a better staff than one where the owner hires some staff, the HC some,
and some dont work for the HC, so he has no say in what they do !! lol only in the circus does this happen!