"Finish"

rathalarge

Reaction score
Remember the motto that was to carry us through the season and into the playoffs? Injuries and coaching of course derailed the season, but I wonder what the mantra will be this upcoming season?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
rathalarge;2552838 said:
Remember the motto that was to carry us through the season and into the playoffs? Injuries and coaching of course derailed the season, but I wonder what the mantra will be this upcoming season?

"collect our paycheck"

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
rathalarge;2552838 said:
Finish - Remember the motto that was to carry us through the season and into the playoffs? Injuries and coaching of course derailed the season, but I wonder what the mantra will be this upcoming season?

The Panch;2552842 said:
Accountability

"Finish" was acquired by the Chargers.

"Accountability" was acquired by the Cardinals.

We were left with "excuses"

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
They meant before January and they succeeded.:mad:

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Their goal was not to lose a playoff game this year.

Success!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
"I have a vacation planned for New Years, can we hurry this up?"

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2553038 said:
Now they are on vacation where they wanted to be all season...:mad:

Sad isn't it?

Just the attitude by some after is what bothers me most. Just can't understand that.

Like TO or not, to me, he showed the most heart on this team. Not saying that I am a big fan, but I did like his emotions after.

People like Tank, Zach and others can go elsewhere. I don't want anyone on this team that doesn't want to be here. And if that should include players like Ellis or even Romo, then leave.

Sadly, I had a better feeling about this team when they were 5-11. Lack of player talent is what got in the way then and now it seems that a lack of coaching talent, and desire by alot of people, is getting in the way now.