"Finish"

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark;2553059 said:
Sad isn't it?

Just the attitude by some after is what bothers me most. Just can't understand that.

Like TO or not, to me, he showed the most heart on this team. Not saying that I am a big fan, but I did like his emotions after.

People like Tank, Zach and others can go elsewhere. I don't want anyone on this team that doesn't want to be here. And if that should include players like Ellis or even Romo, then leave.

Sadly, I had a better feeling about this team when they were 5-11. Lack of player talent is what got in the way then and now it seems that a lack of coaching talent, and desire by alot of people, is getting in the way now.

Zach leaving in disgust is a tell tale sign that this team is not a team. I fear next year will be worse. Our only hope is to hire a pitbull like Shanahan or we are doomed to mediocrity..:eek::

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2553077 said:
Zach leaving in disgust is a tell tale sign that this team is not a team. I fear next year will be worse. Our only hope is to hire a pitbull like Shanahan or we are doomed to mediocrity..:eek::

He never said he was leaving in disgust. He said he didn't feel like he was a fit, having to play differently than he has for the last 12 years. He's just an old dog that doesn't want to learn new tricks in the twilight of his career.

That says "quitter" more than "disgust" to me.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Faerluna;2553089 said:
He never said he was leaving in disgust. He said he didn't feel like he was a fit, having to play differently than he has for the last 12 years. He's just an old dog that doesn't want to learn new tricks in the twilight of his career.

That says "quitter" more than "disgust" to me.

That was just an excuse. He left not saying what he really thought of this group. He left, "quietly."

Zach a quitter? Not hardly. He elevated Bradie James play 80%. His work ethic lit a fire under many a rear end on the D. He played with a lot of fire and was always accountable for his mistakes. He is a mans man and it's a sad day that he left...

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2553103 said:
That was just an excuse. He left not saying what he really thought of this group. He left, "quietly."

So because he chose not to comment on something, you have determined that he is disgusted and is making excuses.

Fascinating.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2553103 said:

Zach a quitter? Not hardly. He elevated Bradie James play 80%. His work ethic lit a fire under many a rear end on the D. He played with a lot of fire and was always accountable for his mistakes. He is a mans man and it's a sad day that he left...

I agree with your line of thinking on this one. Zach did the right thing and left quietly. His inner thoughts were probably not as ho hum as what he told the media.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Faerluna;2553105 said:
So because he chose not to comment on something, you have determined that he is disgusted and is making excuses.

Fascinating.

Hey. It's possible. Romo told the media football was just a game .. blah blah blah... but many here on this board want us to believe otherwise although a stark message was conveyed at what would normally be the height of disappointment. Just sayin... A player can say one thing and think something totally different. right?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Faerluna;2553105 said:

Fascinating.

I hope you're right because I'm looking at 6 season tickets in the new stadium but it's painfully obvious to me what really happened.:(

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2553113 said:
Hey. It's possible. Romo told the media football was just a game .. blah blah blah... but many here on this board want us to believe otherwise although a stark message was conveyed at what would normally be the height of disappointment. Just sayin... A player can say one thing and think something totally different. right?

Many forget how Romo buried his face in the turf after one of the many turnovers. Somebody has a gif of it around here. Romo does care...

Tikkanen

Reaction score
"13-3"
"13 Pro Bowlers"
"If it means being more demanding, more whatever, I have to get it done," Phillips said.