"here we go cowboys, here we go" *clap clap*

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
my family celebrates a big touchdown with this chant.

just curious as to how you guys celebrate a td besides giving hi fives.

:star: lets go cowboys!

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
You mean you copied from the Steelers?

I usually just scream after a big TD.

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
After Folk made that kick against the bills last year (2 straight times) i must have ran around my apartment complex screaming and yelling as loud as I could 3 or 4 times. I was so pumped up it was awesome. That was one of the most memorable cowboy moments i have ever had.

Thank god we have that folker.....

Eddie

Reaction score
I have the same pre-game rituals for the past several years.

I run around the block naked.

If I make it back home, then the Cowboys win.

If the cops nab me, then the Cowboys lose.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I gotta admit... I get uncontrollably excited.... cant really explain it... only can give you somewhat of a description... lots of expletives

After a Touchdown:

• "thats right... thats how it should be... you"
  • "yeah mother flower, yeah, mother flowerin TD"
  • "go go go... yeah!"
  • or if they struggle and finally get in for the TD "gosh darn, its about flowerin time"

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
YoMick;2145452 said:
I gotta admit... I get uncontrollably excited.... cant really explain it... only can give you somewhat of a description... lots of expletives

After a Touchdown:
  • "go go go... yeah!"
  • or if they struggle and finally get in for the TD "gosh darn, its about flowerin time"

sounds like my watching party, except there seems to always be that one "cowboy fan" in the room that talks something negative about his least favorite player no matter what the outcome of the play was.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Alright Rockooooo!!!!!!!

if its a clutch TD then i do the tiger woods hand fist and then I give the a high five to a fellow cowboy fan

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At home, depending on how huge the TD, it's mostly a Yes!. If it's a big TD, then it's "Wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Go Cowboys!!"

At the actual game, it's "Wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo!!! Go Cowboys!!!" with high fives to all the people around me.

Edit:

At Cowboy haters' house: *rollseyes* @ "Cowboys ain't ****" comments

At family's house: *side eye* @ the "What's the score now?" comments

At friend's house: *BIG side eye* @ "Is this the team I'm supposed to cheer for now?" comments

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
wesleyc288;2145458 said:
sounds like my watching party, except there seems to always be that one "cowboy fan" in the room that talks something negative about his least favorite player no matter what the outcome of the play was.

Wow... that weird.

I gotta say... I draw attention... AND I DONT CARE. :lmao2: Probably has to do with "thats right.. uh huh" attitude. lol

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Lets just say the flag would be thrown if the ref saw me celebrate.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
cowboys#1;2145439 said:
my family celebrates a big touchdown with this chant.

just curious as to how you guys celebrate a td besides giving hi fives.

:star: lets go cowboys!

HeavyHitta31;2145445 said:
:lmao2: :lmao:

Yelling, screaming, and hi-fives...keep it simple! ;)

Aven8

Reaction score
My wife always laying on the sofa during the game....she sometimes falls asleep, if it's a Monday nighter or a Sunday nighter. It's so hilarious because I always scare her half to death when we score a td or do something awesome because I always clap my hands together and ususally yell out loud!

I do not like to watch the game at other people's houses or at bars. There are way too many distractions. My buddy has a media room with a 110 inch screen, but the year before last year (parcells last) we would watch one week at his and one week at mine. But he would drive me crazy and would fast forward to the play, and in between plays! It drove me nuts!!! Even if the commentators suck I still like to hear everything being said. He also has 2 big dogs that when we score and high five and yell, they go abosolutly nuts barking! Anyway, I didn't go over there last year and we went 13-3. I told him I won't be back during Cowboy games!! lol

bigE79

Reaction score
YoMick;2145452 said:

After a Touchdown:
  • "go go go... yeah!"
classic...thats exactly how i am,my wife thinks i belong in a mental hospital :laugh2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
bigE79;2145554 said:
classic...thats exactly how i am,my wife thinks i belong in a mental hospital :laugh2:

Yes... when you get past the petty drama opinion preference righteous negative posting to each other on this board.... deep down we are all connected ;)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Generally it's just me watching, cause my wife hates the Cowboys, so I usually just yell. If my son is watching we'll both yell and then hi-five. He's six years old but he likes the Cowboys although, truth be told, his heart is with the Packers. They're his favorite. He actually cried when the Packers lost the NFC Title game and when Brett Favre retired. Broke my heart.