"I Suspect this team is going to have GREAT energy for this football game" - Romo

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
tunahelper;2405400 said:
Look closely to the end of the smoke and you can make out a hooked nose witch/person?

No, I am not smoking anything look closely...

I can't see the witch, but I see Father Time and a 6 yr old oriental child.

:laugh2:

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
tunahelper;2405400 said:
Look closely to the end of the smoke and you can make out a hooked nose witch/person?

No, I am not smoking anything look closely...

I see her!

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Hostile;2405435 said:
Thanks. Had not heard that on Felix.

Jones to return after bye: The Dallas Morning News reports Cowboys RB Felix Jones hasn't practiced since partially tearing his hamstring in the loss to the Cardinals, but that's expected to change Monday. Coach Wade Phillips said Wednesday that Jones ran six 200-meter dashes without any problem and was held out of practice the last couple days as a precautionary measure.
(Updated 11/06/2008).

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2405504 said:
He played the last 2 games. Where were you?
wow! i haven't even noticed him. actually I think i saw him on a special teams tackle against the giants. was he playing safety at all during that game?
5Stars;2405508 said:
What happened to that goofy looking kid in your sig? :confused:
it was long over due for a change. IN ROMO WE TRUST

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2405474 said:
This offense needs Felix Jones because he is such a threat to score that it keeps those 8-man fronts and all out blitzes in check. And that helps open up the QBs throwing lanes. I think his value is so underestimated, but he and Romo are proving how missing one or two key players can kill an offense. Not playing Felix Jones in the first Washington game proved that abut Jones, and not having Romo back there scrambling away the OL's blocking deficiencies proved that for Romo.

I agree completely but I don't think anyone can underestimate the value of having Kyle back at LG either. I think people are finally starting to realise how he quietly put together a pretty good season here last year and just how important he is to this line.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rampage;2405523 said:
it was long over due for a change. IN ROMO WE TRUST

Man, BigBadRoy...you change worse than the weather! Just a few days ago you were complaining how "soft" Romo was. Now, why would you "trust" such a soft QB?

:confused:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars;2405540 said:
Man, BigBadRoy...you change worse than the weather! Just a few days ago you were complaining how "soft" Romo was. Now, why would you "trust" such a soft QB?

:confused:
he's still soft imo. but he is the only thing that can save our season.
Team 1st players 2nd

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rampage;2405547 said:
he's still soft imo. but he is the only thing that can save our season.
Team 1st players 2nd
Were you BigBadRoy on the old site?

To answer your earlier question, Watkins has not played much at Safety yet. Keith Davis has been. I doubt that stays the constant.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2405551 said:

To answer your earlier question, Watkins has not played much at Safety yet. Keith Davis has been. I doubt that stays the constant.
I've only been a member to this site. but yeah I thought i saw #25 in on a ST tackle but wasn't sure and I haven't noticed him at safety lately.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hostile;2405551 said:

I hope not. Nothing against Davis but I'd much rather see Watkins back there.