"Jerry Jones Is Not A Coach"-Jimmy Johnson

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Sad so sad. Jimmy is so right about Jerry.

Dwayne Jarrett gets drafted by Carolina Panthers. We messed our own chances getting him.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;1475014 said:
Sad so sad. Jimmy is so right about Jerry.

Dwayne Jarrett gets drafted by Carolina Panthers. We messed our own chances getting him.

Who said he was a coach?

The guy got a player they were targeting, got an additional first round pick next year, (probably a top 10 at least, likely a top 5) and because we didn't get a wr on a team THIS year that has TO, Glenn, Crayton and Sam Hurd who could be real good, Jerry is a bum.

:rolleyes:

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Not picking Jarrett was brilliant!

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
RCF, If you can't see that what we have done so far in this draft is a success, wow.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
how about giving the whole conversation so we can get the context it was said in

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Did some kid ask Jimmy if Jerry was a coach, and that was his response?

Sounds like a factual response.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
My whole point is we had the 36th and the 53rd pick in the draft. Why trade the 36th pick and the 3rd round draft choice and a 5th to Eagles just to get back up in the first?

Jerry Jones is not no coach, this was one of the worst moves I seen in years. This goes in the top 3.

1st- Gave up drafting Randy Moss a productive wide receiver for Greg Ellis.

2nd - Gave up the opportunity of draft Matt Jones to draft Marcus Spears.

3rd - Gave up the opportunity to stay at their draft choice at 36th to get Dwayne Jarrett and they trade back up to give a that 36th, 3rd round, and fifth round draft choice just to get Anthony Spencer.

WHY?:confused:

Jerry Jones has became a burden on this franchise success.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
You are the only one that has ever wanted Jarrett with so much desire. Do you really think that everyone else is the crazy one?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RealCowboyfan;1475066 said:
My whole point is....
We made a great deal.

Insulting Jones when we 99% of the board thinks he did a great job today puts you into a very large minority.

See sig.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
My whole point is we had the 36th and the 53rd pick in the draft. Why trade the 36th pick and the 3rd round draft choice and a 5th to Eagles just to get back up in the first?

Jerry Jones is not no coach, this was one of the worst moves I seen in years. This goes in the top 3.

3rd - Gave up the opportunity to stay at their draft choice at 36th to get Dwayne Jarrett and they trade back up to give a that 36th, 3rd round, and fifth round draft choice just to get Anthony Spencer.

:jerk:

SS

:star:

DragonCowboy

Reaction score

OH MY GOD :laugh2:

The top 3 mistakes you've seen in a while were all Jerry's mistakes...lmao...

1. Greg Ellis was still a good player for us..yes we all know you love Randy Moss, and we know you once made a thread asking for Randy Moss to be traded for...

2. Since when is Matt Jones such a great player to be the #2 mistake?

3. Please, get a clue. We WANTED Anthony Spencer. Obviously we didn't want Dwayne Jarrett.

Listen here, JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED JARRETT DOES NOT MEAN THAT JERRY JONES SHOULD HAVE PICKED JARRETT.

Go become a Carolina Panthers fan and drool all over their newest player, we'll all miss you.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
If we need a slow, stiff Pac 10 WR who can't get any seperation I'm sure JJ Stokes is sitting by the phone.