"Jerry Jones Is Not A Coach"-Jimmy Johnson

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;1475066 said:
My whole point is we had the 36th and the 53rd pick in the draft. Why trade the 36th pick and the 3rd round draft choice and a 5th to Eagles just to get back up in the first?

Jerry Jones is not no coach, this was one of the worst moves I seen in years. This goes in the top 3.

1st- Gave up drafting Randy Moss a productive wide receiver for Greg Ellis.

2nd - Gave up the opportunity of draft Matt Jones to draft Marcus Spears.

3rd - Gave up the opportunity to stay at their draft choice at 36th to get Dwayne Jarrett and they trade back up to give a that 36th, 3rd round, and fifth round draft choice just to get Anthony Spencer.

WHY?:confused:

Jerry Jones has became a burden on this franchise success.

ummm because Spencer is a better player?

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1475118 said:
OH MY GOD :laugh2:

The top 3 mistakes you've seen in a while were all Jerry's mistakes...lmao...

1. Greg Ellis was still a good player for us..yes we all know you love Randy Moss, and we know you once made a thread asking for Randy Moss to be traded for...

2. Since when is Matt Jones such a great player to be the #2 mistake?

3. Please, get a clue. We WANTED Anthony Spencer. Obviously we didn't want Dwayne Jarrett.

Listen here, JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED JARRETT DOES NOT MEAN THAT JERRY JONES SHOULD HAVE PICKED JARRETT.

Go become a Carolina Panthers fan and drool all over their newest player, we'll all miss you,

Speak for yourself. :D

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
How did I know you would instantly start a thread of wailing and gnashing of teeth the second Jarrett went of the board??

That's what happens in the draft. You can't get so invested because you can't control who other teams take.