"Oh the Humanity", WKRP on NFL Talks

vicjagger

Reaction score
Les Nessman:

“It's a helicopter, and it's coming this way. It's flying something behind it, I can't quite make it out, it's a large banner and it says, uh - Happy... Eeeaassster! ... From ... W ... K ... R... P!! No parachutes yet. Can't be skydivers... I can't tell just yet what they are, but - Oh my God, Johnny, they're Commanders!! Johnny, can you get this? Oh, they're plunging to the earth right in front of our eyes! One just went through the windshield of a parked car! Oh, the humanity! The Commanders are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement! Not since the Hindenberg tragedy has there been anything like this!”

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
vicjagger said:
Les Nessman:

“It's a helicopter, and it's coming this way. It's flying something behind it, I can't quite make it out, it's a large banner and it says, uh - Happy... Eeeaassster! ... From ... W ... K ... R... P!! No parachutes yet. Can't be skydivers... I can't tell just yet what they are, but - Oh my God, Johnny, they're Commanders!! Johnny, can you get this? Oh, they're plunging to the earth right in front of our eyes! One just went through the windshield of a parked car! Oh, the humanity! The Commanders are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement! Not since the Hindenberg tragedy has there been anything like this!”
:laugh2:

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
manatee.jpg

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I remember that episode. As I recall it was Turkeys and Thanksgiving thou. Funny stuff back in the day.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
vicjagger said:
Les Nessman:

i swear as God is my witness, i thought Commanders could fly...

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
we're being attacked by the...godless...Commanders fans!!!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Very underrated show. I went through puberty with Bailey Quarters.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
iceberg said:
i swear as God is my witness, i thought Commanders could fly...

This, and the Less Nessman report, may be the funniest thing i have ever seen on this forum, and that is saying something.

T-Bone 625

Reaction score
bbgun said:
Bailey was to the late 70's early 80's what Mary Ann was to the 60's. I always preferred those two over Jennifer Marlowe and Ginger Grant.

vicjagger

Reaction score
rockwood2 said:
This, and the Less Nessman report, may be the funniest thing i have ever seen on this forum, and that is saying something.

Thanks, Rockwood. Unfortunately, too many are just a tad too young to appreciate my feeble attempt at humor, but us old folks....

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
bbgun said:

she was DEFINATELY one of the hotties of the 70s

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
vicjagger said:
Thanks, Rockwood. Unfortunately, too many are just a tad too young to appreciate my feeble attempt at humor, but us old folks....
The attempt wasn't feeble at all. It was freaking right on the money. I could picture Les doing the report. Aces man. Between your post and icerberg's response I was rolling.