Surrealist
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3811574 said:
Better than the other 2 female leads but IDK, shes pretty bubbly
Try watching "Love and Other Drugs."

Kevinicus

Reaction score
xout;3811280 said:
Chris Nolan proved he's human with this casting...

Hathaway is awful... Hopefully she doesn't ruin the franchise.

Hathaway is a very good (Oscar nominated), and attractive, actress. Nolan did well.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
xout;3811280 said:
Chris Nolan proved he's human with this casting...

Hathaway is awful... Hopefully she doesn't ruin the franchise.

She brings quality acting to the movie.

ChldsPlay;3811754 said:
Hathaway is a very good (Oscar nominated), and attractive, actress. Nolan did well.

Yes.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Katie was cast because she had just married, or just been associated with, Tom Cruise when Batman Begins was shooting. Free publicity with her in a character in the movie. Baaaaaad acting.

Hathaway I'm not fond of at all.

Bale, I've seen him as a bona fide bad * since he did Empire of the Sun.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not sure how they will fit Bane in the movie and what role he would play. Possible Spoiler... He breaks Batman's back in the comics, but thats about the main thing he is known for......End of Spoiler.

Cowboyslife

Benched
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3811789 said:
Katie was cast because she had just married, or just been associated with, Tom Cruise when Batman Begins was shooting. Free publicity with her in a character in the movie. Baaaaaad acting.

Yeah, no...at all.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
theogt;3811342 said:
Yeah, that's annoying, but not enough to knock it down from being one of the best movies ever made (referring to TDK).

I agree....and btw George Clooney was the WORST Batman ever!

kristie

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;3811834 said:
I find her very attractive.

Good choice.

definately a good choice. better then katie holmes & maggie gyllenhaal.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3811789 said:

I don't think that's why Katie was cast at all, and she was easily better in the role than Maggie was.

kristie

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;3812104 said:
I don't think that's why Katie was cast at all, and she was easily better in the role than Maggie was.

if i remember correctly, katie holmes was cast in batman begins long before she ever met tom cruise. am i right?

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
kristie;3812134 said:
if i remember correctly, katie holmes was cast in batman begins long before she ever met tom cruise. am i right?

Looks like you're right, and I was wrong on that. Movie released in July of 2005, and she and nutjob started dating in early 2005.

She got a Raspberry award for her acting in that film. :lmao:

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
not at all fond of the choice. Nothing against her.. but Catwoman? She doesn't have the body/physique for it at all.

She's too small to ever realistically fight with Bale. He'd slaughter her the moment his fist made first contact.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Anne-Hathaway_0.jpg

burmafrd

Reaction score
You need a taller woman who can really project a threatening attitude; Anne just does not have that.

jnday

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;3811834 said:
I find her very attractive.

Good choice.

I don`t know how she will do as Catwoman , but she is very easy on the eyes. She doesn`t seem as fake like many other Hollywood celebrities.

Reaction score
I won't judge how believable she is as Catwoman until I see the movie, but Anne Hathaway is a terrific actress, so she'll probably do a better job than most would.

Nolan's Batman villains so far have been more grounded in humanity, so I could see him putting a spin on the character that Hathaway is perfect for.

I'm also psyched about the Hardy casting for Bane, and I look forward to seeing Bane portrayed like the character really was supposed to be, instead of a giant idiot like they did in Batman and Robin.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
jnday;3812493 said:
I don`t know how she will do as Catwoman , but she is very easy on the eyes. She doesn`t seem as fake like many other Hollywood celebrities.

Honestly I could care less about her being Catwoman...I just like to look at her.