"Ugliest Woman on YouTube" shows us what true beauty is

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4554338 said:
You just made his point.

Your question is irrelevant to the discussion of whether or not she's beautiful.

Please, at the end of the day, all of you making out like somehow she is a princess would only give her a second look on the street to say, OMG, what a freak.

Anyone who says they would consider dating her is lying to himself to try and cover up the fact he is superficial to some extent.

The strange part is that you said you could not tell if you would date her based on some video but are willing to state she is beautiful based on the same video.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
There are all kinds of things I could say right now but I'm going to do the smart thing and not say anything.

:)

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4554348 said:
Please, at the end of the day, all of you making out like somehow she is a princess would only give her a second look on the street to say, OMG, what a freak.

Anyone who says they would consider dating her is lying to himself to try and cover up the fact he is superficial to some extent.

The strange part is that you said you could not tell if you would date her based on some video but are willing to state she is beautiful based on the same video.

Actually, I merely asked if it was possible for people to be beautiful in different ways.

But carry on...

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4554334 said:
Would you date her?

No. Does this fact diminish her as a person? I won't date 99% of the world, are they weighed in the balances of that?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
vta;4554366 said:
No. Does this fact diminish her as a person? I won't date 99% of the world, are they weighed in the balances of that?

Actually, you would probably date upward of 50%. Search your feelings, you know it is true.

She is probably not a bad person, but she is not attractive in the least and it must be brutal to go through life looking like she does.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4554370 said:
Actually, you would probably date upward of 50%. Search your feelings, you know it is true.

She is probably not a bad person, but she is not attractive in the least and it must be brutal to go through life looking like she does.

Of course it must, because unfortunately your attitude is not unique, i.e. that worth is based on looks.

My 99% quotient is based on the fact that I'm married. That said, I can't only weigh my feelings for people based on how they look.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Alright guys...I think this one's been sufficiently de-railed.