"ugly" chicks that you find attractive

RESIN8

Reaction score
Here is one not mentioned.

suzy-kolber-3.jpg

I mean c'mon guys I wouldn't even need to go to bed with her. We could just talk football all the time and I'd be content.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
RESIN8;2821621 said:
Here is one not mentioned.

suzy-kolber-3.jpg

I mean c'mon guys I wouldn't even need to go to bed with her. We could just talk football all the time and I'd be content.

I wouldn't kick her out of the bed.... as long as she didn't say anything in that baritone voice of hers.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
shes a funny one is winona. sometimes she looks stunning and sometimes she looks like "a pixie" which in my opinion is hollywood speak for boyish

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
daschoo;2821491 said:
thats just because she looks filthy and has big breasts, you're so shallow! :eek:
i concur :p:
Son of a............. oh, what the heck. I CONCUR too! :laugh2:

vanessa_ferlito.jpg

from CSI NY a few years ago.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Guys,

Just want to chime in here and ask that you don't let this get to far South in discussion.

This is a family oriented board and so, we all have to be careful that we don't allow ourselves to get too graphic in our discussion.

Sorry to be poliana in my posts here. Carry on.........

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;2821941 said:
Guys,

Just want to chime in here and ask that you don't let this get to far South in discussion.

This is a family oriented board and so, we all have to be careful that we don't allow ourselves to get too graphic in our discussion.

Sorry to be poliana in my posts here. Carry on.........

If you need to, you can reference some of my exceptionally high class posts to guide them back from their descent into moral darkness! ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2821954 said:
If you need to, you can reference some of my exceptionally high class posts to guide them back from their descent into moral darkness! ;)

I did a search on your posts for high class and got 0 results :D

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2821954 said:

Hey Joe Rod,

Very generous offer but I have the "Spanish Inquisition Encyclopedia - Guide to Tortrue. 5th Edition" right here on my desk. Really nice set of volumes. Gold page edging and everything.

:D

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2821981 said:
I did a search on your posts for high class and got 0 results :D

Did you change the search to my name from NYC's?

ABQCOWBOY;2821982 said:
Hey Joe Rod,

Very generous offer but I have the "Spanish Inquisition Encyclopedia - Guide to Tortrue. 5th Edition" right here on my desk. Really nice set of volumes. Gold page edging and everything.

:D

Gold Edging just sings High Class, so I have a hard time faulting your decision. ;)

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
daschoo;2821759 said:
you sure?
515705483_fc520d6971.jpg

I guess my response to this was a bit racy, eh?
Yeah, I'm sure. All she has is a chest...

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
if we are talking about guys, I will say I am madly in love with Alan Rickman. Granted, he is 40 years older than me, but he is gorgeous, hot, and oh so sexy. I love it when he plays the bad guy, and his voice is a turn on.

jimmy40

Reaction score
RESIN8;2818599 said:
**** I remember that movie. Jamie Gertz is what we describe as a half brat packer. She was cast in a lot of flicks that featured brat packers ALA Robert Downey JR and the Cusaks. They wern't cool enough to be brat packers, but cast in some great flicks.
Less Than Zero.

RESIN8

Reaction score
jimmy40;2822088 said:
Less Than Zero.

Yes, with another Brat Packer(Andrew McCarthy) and a half packer (Robert Downey Jr). I loved James Spader in that movie. He was gangsta preppie.

Here is a girl that I remembered adoring when I was young, but my friends all thought I was lame for thinking she was cute. Remember the girl from Life Goes On? Kellie Martin. I always thought she was cute for a dorky lookin girl. It's really the time I found out I was into dorky chicks that were cute and not "smokin hot".

tn2_kellie_martin_4.jpg

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
RESIN8;2823211 said:
Yes, with another Brat Packer(Andrew McCarthy) and a half packer (Robert Downey Jr). I loved James Spader in that movie. He was gangsta preppie.

Here is a girl that I remembered adoring when I was young, but my friends all thought I was lame for thinking she was cute. Remember the girl from Life Goes On? Kellie Martin. I always thought she was cute for a dorky lookin girl. It's really the time I found out I was into dorky chicks that were cute and not "smokin hot".

tn2_kellie_martin_4.jpg

I agree she is very pretty.