"ugly" chicks that you find attractive

WarC

Reaction score
Hostile;2815020 said:
I was always shocked at how many people he hated, who now defend him or tolerate his hatred. If I had a dollar for every guy who was banned there, came here wanting to talk to me, and then went back there when unbanned I'd buy my wife a nice steak dinner tonight.

It's probably the wrong place to comment on it here, but the rather tyrannical nature and attitude of the moderation over there is why I discovered and remain here at this board....Just a much better atmosphere over here IMO.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
WarC;2820087 said:
Kathy Griffin has real nice legs and usually puts on sumthin hot, I'd go for her.

I kinda dig the crazy irritating Progressive insurance lady. Shes just sorta grown on me.

image_76801511.jpg

The redhead in that commercial is a hottie.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WarC;2820097 said:
It's probably the wrong place to comment on it here, but the rather tyrannical nature and attitude of the moderation over there is why I discovered and remain here at this board....Just a much better atmosphere over here IMO.
That forum isn't for everyone and neither is this one. We wish them well and hope they enjoy their forum. I have nothing against them, but I openly admit two of them are jerks who I am glad don't post here. I even enjoyed the irreverent humor aspect, but they've made stuff way too personal and all of it behind my back. Cowards.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2820191 said:
That forum isn't for everyone and neither is this one. We wish them well and hope they enjoy their forum. I have nothing against them, but I openly admit two of them are jerks who I am glad don't post here. I even enjoyed the irreverent humor aspect, but they've made stuff way too personal and all of it behind my back. Cowards.

admit it, you like it when I talk dirty to your face:D

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Winona Ryder

Your gay if you think shes ugly, but no one ever mentions her. Unless its about shoplifting, I dont know what that was about but who cares

Also, Maura Tierney

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2820496 said:
Winona Ryder

Your gay if you think shes ugly,

I think it might be the other way around, she looks like a boy... :laugh1:

winona-ryder-20040422-868.jpg

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
TheCount;2820588 said:
Everyone that has seen the show thinks she's hot.

I wouldn't personally say she is hot, but she is still pretty easy to look at!

kmp77

Reaction score
I've never heard ANYONE mention her....but Laura Linney...she was in The Truman Show and Mystic River. She's not ugly but NO ONE ever mentions her. Always had a thing for her....

index.jpg