"ugly" chicks that you find attractive

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DallasEast;2814977 said:
America Ferrera

08-america-ferrera-globe-400a021307.jpg

I think she's very cute, but that's probably just me.

You aren't the only one

Hostile;2814990 said:
I can't help but laugh at old memories of Bob_Roberts fascination with Michelle Rodriguez and some of the comments he would get about her.

I have always like her also

kmp77

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;2814943 said:
Don't ask me why because I can not answer you but I've always thought Dana Delaney was pretty. Not drop dead or anything but something about her is very appealing to me.

dana-delany1.jpg

Same thing with the one from Northern Exposure. Turner I think.

Oh she's HAWT! Total ****. Always liked her. There's a movie where she uh...somehow misplaced her clothes...poor girl...and uh...she looked uh....good :D

kmp77

Reaction score
Faerluna;2814976 said:
I thought Christina Ricci looked much better before she lost all that weight. Now she looks a little like a bobblehead doll.

She lost weight and got a boobie reduction :( I dont mind the reduction but I like a little more meat on the bones. She was NICE before.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Hostile;2814990 said:
I can't help but laugh at old memories of Bob_Roberts fascination with Michelle Rodriguez and some of the comments he would get about her.

Funny stuff. :laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Chief;2815007 said:
Funny stuff. :laugh2:
Those were great posts by Bob and his hecklers. His whole love for fat girls schtick was amusing as hell.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2815013 said:
:laugh2: yes it was
sbk92 once claimed ot me that Bob stole that schtick from him. That he originated it on the old ESPN boards and claimed to hate Bob.

That was during the Mel Kiper Mock Draft he and I ran together before the split.

I was always shocked at how many people he hated, who now defend him or tolerate his hatred. If I had a dollar for every guy who was banned there, came here wanting to talk to me, and then went back there when unbanned I'd buy my wife a nice steak dinner tonight.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2814765 said:
Kathy Griffin. Can't say why, but she is appealing to me.

:hammer: that would be mine too

she has a hot *** body, although it's all been worked on, she just looks wild in bed

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
I just skimmed through the threads but I didnt see the most homely one of the all.

Hillary Swank.

My bother thinks Uma Thurman is hot, I think shes hideous.

Helen Hunt is another one.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
kmp77;2814762 said:
Melanie Lynskey, Rose from 2 and a half men

18811806.jpg

Yow! Never saw her before, she's waaaay too good for this topic.
Nice, girl next door look.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Pink

I have no idea why either. I don't know another person who finds her attractive, at all, but for some reason I do.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
People insist that she's unattractive, but I find her stunning.

Bryce Dallas Howard:
bryce-dallas-howard-20070825-302884.jpg

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
PullMyFinger;2815204 said:
I just skimmed through the threads but I didnt see the most homely one of the all.

Hillary Swank.

Good one.

Here's one that I finally thought of. Franka Potente was in The Bourne Identity ... she's not ugly, but not necessarily considered a beauty either. She has a rough-around-the-edges, European sexiness, that got to me in that movie.

franka-potente-20060902-158028.jpg

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2815225 said:
Pink

I have no idea why either. I don't know another person who finds her attractive, at all, but for some reason I do.

She nasty too me. You can keep her.

ethiostar

Reaction score
A lot of people think she is ugly but something about Kyra Sedgwick...umm..... intrigues me.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ethiostar;2815267 said:
A lot of people think she is ugly but something about Kyra Sedgwick...umm..... intrigues me.

I have never thought she was ugly but she's not pretty to me.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2815272 said:
I have never thought she was ugly but she's not pretty to me.

I don't think she is pretty per say but there is something about her that is attractive to me. I think its her mouth, which i know is a big turn off for some of my friends. :D

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Pink

She's attractive in the "I'm gonna kick your ***" way.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Pink

Pink looks like a linebacker to me. Woof.

kmp77

Reaction score
vta;2815221 said:
Yow! Never saw her before, she's waaaay too good for this topic.
Nice, girl next door look.

Part of it is she stalks Charlie's character on that show and he wants NOTHING to do with her like she has major coodies and totally beneath him. I'd kill to have a stalker like her...mmmmm. She can hide in my bushes anytime.