News: Quote from Mike Florio at PFT

Hadenough

Reaction score
Garretts big secret is out. He doesnt like to do his homework!!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Father time has tapped Jerry on the back. This will be different.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I’m probably the only one but I believe if he’s forced to fire (contract expired) Jason then he’s going to take a step back and offer the next HC power. In the end, I’ll probably look like an idiot to believe this but it’s where I’m at right now.
It’s where I’m at too. Maybe more hope than anything.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he's already started shopping. i don't recall any of the years past where it was "this public" that garrett would be gone. it may not fix the jones problem at the core, but at least it is a major change. for that alone, i'd be grateful. now if jones does back up, hire urban and let him hire his own staff, we've actually made progress.

Since there is no such thing as tampering in college , NFL teams can engage a college coach at any time. it makes sense for Dallas to talk to folks about the current state of the team to get a different perspective. Maybe the team is looking for a new coach. Maybe the team is trying to hear somebody tell them Garret is doing a good job. These reporters have no idea. Until Garret is actually cleaning out his desk, he's not gone.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Since there is no such thing as tampering in college , NFL teams can engage a college coach at any time. it makes sense for Dallas to talk to folks about the current state of the team to get a different perspective. Maybe the team is looking for a new coach. Maybe the team is trying to hear somebody tell them Garret is doing a good job. These reporters have no idea. Until Garret is actually cleaning out his desk, he's not gone.
well that is pretty much a given for any coach. but the last months buildup or so is headed to garrett being gone. we'll see how the rest of the season goes and if he's still here a few weeks after our last game.