Racey McMath or Flournoy receiver 6?

RonWashington

Reaction score
Obviously start the season PS for these 2 unless one of them overtakes Jalen Brooks . Doubtful . I like what I’ve seen from both these Wideouts and in the course of a 17 game season I would suit up either of them game day 47 if need be .

McMath downfield is a weapon and Flournoy has caught most every target his way . Nice fade in the end zone TD from Lance . If only the RB position was this deep .

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I'm taking Flournoy. I get McMath is really quick, but Flournoy ran a 4.44 40 with a 1.52 ten yard split. He's definitely fast. He also had one of the best broad jumps at the combine. I believe Flournoy is a very underrated athlete. He went low in the draft because he is an old rookie who played at a small school and wasn't very productive, not because he doesn't have traits.

He has good hands, attacks the ball in the air, is physical with DBs, gets in DBs faces and shows them attitude... I love it.

What I especially love though, was that one route he put on Jack Jones on his TD catch the other night. That alone was filthy enough to make convince me.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I agree totally on Flournoy . Good good late round pick which points to a nice scouting dept in the building . With your # 1 guy holding out for the Brinks truck it’s nice to have these young receivers show up and do well .

RoboQB

Reaction score
McMath was terrible in the first game.
He had a good second game.
Typical pre-season player. Practice squad player.

Flournoy beat the Raiders CB1 on multiple plays.
The TD was the cherry on top after handling the
mouthy veteran DB during the entire drive.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Yes Flournoy is a big target and physical . You can’t say McMath is strictly a pre season player if he doesn’t get the chance in the regular season . He could be a nice downfield threat .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Maybe Jerry should go hardball on Lamb . Take it or leave it and incorporate some young receivers into the picture .

RoboQB

Reaction score
Yes Flournoy is a big target and physical . You can’t say McMath is strictly a pre season player if he doesn’t get the chance in the regular season . He could be a nice downfield threat .
Huh?
If he doesn't get the chance in the regular season,
he is, in fact, strictly a pre-season player...lol

Chasing6

Reaction score
Obviously start the season PS for these 2 unless one of them overtakes Jalen Brooks . Doubtful . I like what I’ve seen from both these Wideouts and in the course of a 17 game season I would suit up either of them game day 47 if need be .

McMath downfield is a weapon and Flournoy has caught most every target his way . Nice fade in the end zone TD from Lance . If only the RB position was this deep .
You believe we are keeping 6 WR's?

RonWashington

Reaction score
Huh?
If he doesn't get the chance in the regular season,
he is, in fact, strictly a pre-season player...lol

We will see . Who knows what 17 games brings. It’s a nice problem to have . Young receivers waiting for playing time . Unlike the running back room . Snoop Conner & Malik Davis again .

:facepalm:

Buzzbait

Reaction score

I like Flournoy. He really put a move on that defender in the endzone! He looks good.