Racey McMath or Flournoy receiver 6?

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Obviously start the season PS for these 2 unless one of them overtakes Jalen Brooks . Doubtful . I like what I’ve seen from both these Wideouts and in the course of a 17 game season I would suit up either of them game day 47 if need be .

McMath downfield is a weapon and Flournoy has caught most every target his way . Nice fade in the end zone TD from Lance . If only the RB position was this deep .
Keep draft pick, sneak Harmon to PS.

Mikexike

Reaction score
Obviously start the season PS for these 2 unless one of them overtakes Jalen Brooks . Doubtful . I like what I’ve seen from both these Wideouts and in the course of a 17 game season I would suit up either of them game day 47 if need be .

McMath downfield is a weapon and Flournoy has caught most every target his way . Nice fade in the end zone TD from Lance . If only the RB position was this deep .
Flournoy is my pick, McMath's game 1 of ps killed his roster spot for me.

Mikexike

Reaction score
Glad you brought up Harmon. This guy sems to have something. Catches everything then runs hard afterwards. Big target too. I would like to see him push for s spot on the 53, Maybe special teams to start.
What he did on that play made mcmath a ps guy

exciter

Reaction score

This is Racys 4th training camp. When you consider his lack of production in college at 6’3 and 4.39 speed you have to figure what we’re seeing is close to his ceiling. Considering Flournoy is in his first camp and just starting to develop and on the same level if not a bit higher then you have to figure his ceiling is much higher.
Don’t think there’s any question at this point Flournoy is ahead of Racy and everyone else!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Wouldn't be at all shocked if Cropper gets cut altogether, as well as Racey. Don't think any team will be clamoring to scoop them up. I also couldn't help but notice Tyron Billy Johnson has been almost nonexistent. I see him being snuck onto the PS.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Flournoy,period. The kid flashes and has the tools to be dominant. I need to see more before I annoint him, but I like what I see so far. McMath must really ball out the next game to make the team. Cropper I think is PS material. He crapped the bed last week. Pun not intended. lol
I've anointed him already. He will be wr 3 by end of the year

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Glad you brought up Harmon. This guy sems to have something. Catches everything then runs hard afterwards. Big target too. I would like to see him push for s spot on the 53, Maybe special teams to start.
Harmon is another "vet" that came into the league in 2019. As a rookie in 2019 for the Washington team he caught 30 passes for 365 yards. Only season he's played, been on Washington's practice squad 2020-2022.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I still believe Little Lord Flournoy has pole position with the coaches.....next game may be the decider
They drafted both Brooks & Flournoy for a reason. Unless the players they draft are really disappointing you should expect them to make the team. In Flournoy's case he's been pretty good and is improving. Best upside when compared to the undrafted guys.

shabazz

Reaction score
They drafted both Brooks & Flournoy for a reason. Unless the players they draft are really disappointing you should expect them to make the team.
It's merely if I had to pick just one at this point.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Flournoy. McMath is PS at best.

Dallas should keep 6 if they can. WR's are always pulling a hamstring or something, and Dallas needs to be able to line up 4. Keep only 5 and you're one injury away from a problem.