Raheem Mostert or Ezekiel Elliott

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol, smh.

Put your Zeke nighty on and go to bed man.
this thread was as dumb as your argument,

anyone that would try and make a comp to Mosert vs zeke is a troll hater and theres no argument to change that..

5 years this no name 5 game 2019 wonder boy cut from 5 different teams has 1069 yards in his 5year career.. wow what a great accidental pickup by san fran who btw has 4 backs in total making more then Zekes deal..its fact..so zekes output pretty much can be stacked up to a 4man rotation is still better why because he doesnt get hurt...

Zeke in 4years 2 rushing titles would have been 3 in row if not for RG idiotic suspension as he still led YPG..4 year carerer=5405 yards thats a 4.6 career avg over 4 years where this no name you are droooling over has 1069 in 5 years and a 3.6 YPC..Yes even Henry only has 3833 over the same span..

you know why zekes more impressive,

hes been a workhorse blue chip superstar in HS, Collège, and now the pros and is still great, all those carries, all that mileage and hes still producing.. ZEKE has had double the carries this season alone then Mosert has had in 5 years...

its sad when fans well using that term loosely find every chance they can do vehemently defends another teams SPARE players against their own..

truly you sir are a sad excuse for fan even trying to defends another teams players when EE all hes done is be a super star here for the Dallas Cowboys..you know the Helmet donnig the star that is covered within the name of this forum? Cowboys zone not Titans ZONE OR SAN FRAN ZONE..

APPARENTY YOU'VE LOST YOUR WAY AS A FAN TO POINT WHERE YOU CARRY ON THIS DEBTE AS IF IT WERE LIFE AND DEATH TO PROVE YOUR OWN PLAYERS IS NOT AS GOOD when a blind person can see regardless what another back has done it cant take away from zekes greatness regardless of your ridiculous claims..

so you might want to hide your henry jersey sticking out from under your tutu...buh bye troll

Proof

Reaction score
Which RB takes himself out every other play because he's too far out of shape to compete effectively? I'll take the other guy...

mosterts coach does it for him bu rotating three rbs

Proof

Reaction score
So having the 2nd best run blocking O line in the league and carrying the ball more than 20 times a game is too much to ask from a guy who refused to show up to training camp and demanded to be paid as the beat RB in the league?

Lol...you gotta be kidding me!

he had the second most carries in the league.

Proof

Reaction score
We think we have to pay $90 million to have a run game, and SF just showed yet again why it's a poor allocation of resources.

it absolutely can be and probably typically is, but SF is an anomaly. And by that same token we can look at the 28 mil a yr they’re paying jimmy g for him to have 6 completions in a conference championship game and draw the same conclusion. It’s almost as if there’s a bunch of different things to consider.

aria

Reaction score
he had the second most carries in the league.
Demanded to be paid as the best yet he had second most carries with second best run blocking O line and was fourth in total yards. Something doesn’t fit, can you tell what it is?

Here’s some clues. 1, 2, 2, 4

ondaedg

Reaction score
Big difference dude

this is clearly scheme whereas Henry has been an elite talent his entire life

I’ll still take Zeke over Henry but the preface of your thread is incorrect; if anything this shows that RB is a position that you CAN skip on paying for talent — in that sense I question Zeke for his cost because of his position

Against the Pats, Tennessee's OL didn't allow anyone past the line of scrimmage on running plays allowing Henry to get a full head of steam and often times get to the 2nd level untouched. Henry is a good player but his blocking has been phenomenal reminiscent of the holes Demarco would run through.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Mostert isn’t better than Zeke.

I do think guys like Henry, Saquon, Cook, and McCaffrey could give you the same if not better production in the current Cowboys offense.

Proof

Reaction score
Demanded to be paid as the best yet he had second most carries with second best run blocking O line and was fourth in total yards. Something doesn’t fit, can you tell what it is?

yeah agreed. I'm just saying the "should be able to handle 20 carries" is off base. I've got plenty of gripes w/ him this year, I think the pulling himself out is overblown though.

aria

Reaction score
yeah agreed. I'm just saying the "should be able to handle 20 carries" is off base. I've got plenty of gripes w/ him this year, I think the pulling himself out is overblown though.
I gotchya...it’s just hard for me not to criticize him, especially after his demands and watching Henry bust off 40+ yard runs and jog back to the huddle whereas Zeke is looking at the sidelines tapping his helmet.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
this thread was as dumb as your argument,

anyone that would try and make a comp to Mosert vs zeke is a troll hater and theres no argument to change that..

5 years this no name 5 game 2019 wonder boy cut from 5 different teams has 1069 yards in his 5year career.. wow what a great accidental pickup by san fran who btw has 4 backs in total making more then Zekes deal..its fact..so zekes output pretty much can be stacked up to a 4man rotation is still better why because he doesnt get hurt...

Zeke in 4years 2 rushing titles would have been 3 in row if not for RG idiotic suspension as he still led YPG..4 year carerer=5405 yards thats a 4.6 career avg over 4 years where this no name you are droooling over has 1069 in 5 years and a 3.6 YPC..Yes even Henry only has 3833 over the same span..

you know why zekes more impressive,

hes been a workhorse blue chip superstar in HS, Collège, and now the pros and is still great, all those carries, all that mileage and hes still producing.. ZEKE has had double the carries this season alone then Mosert has had in 5 years...

its sad when fans well using that term loosely find every chance they can do vehemently defends another teams SPARE players against their own..

truly you sir are a sad excuse for fan even trying to defends another teams players when EE all hes done is be a super star here for the Dallas Cowboys..you know the Helmet donnig the star that is covered within the name of this forum? Cowboys zone not Titans ZONE OR SAN FRAN ZONE..

APPARENTY YOU'VE LOST YOUR WAY AS A FAN TO POINT WHERE YOU CARRY ON THIS DEBTE AS IF IT WERE LIFE AND DEATH TO PROVE YOUR OWN PLAYERS IS NOT AS GOOD when a blind person can see regardless what another back has done it cant take away from zekes greatness regardless of your ridiculous claims..

so you might want to hide your henry jersey sticking out from under your tutu...buh bye troll

What a complete waste of breath...

Let me know where I made the Mostert vs. Zeke comp.

I bet you let out a little emotional whimper when you hit “post reply.”

blueblood70

Reaction score
What a complete waste of breath...

Let me know where I made the Mostert vs. Zeke comp.

I bet you let out a little emotional whimper when you hit “post reply.”
its the thread title..i didnt know your fingers breathed but no waste here..you are a hater.. Zeke is our home grown star, been outplay the field for his career and all he gets is some trolls like you who want to bash him citing all other players swho just happen by a good year or intis cae ONE GAME...meh

its short cited and the definition of trolling..appreciate your players by not bashing them at every opportunity, I can appreciate aplayer like Henry McCaffery or cooks etc without bashing Zeke..

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I think the real story here is that you don't need to break the bank on a RB to have a successful running game.

joseephuss

Reaction score

Are you basing Elliott off of one season? Elliott is likely to reproduce this type of season for several more years. That is what he is being paid to do. To be among the league leaders on a yearly basis. He will likely continue to do so. That kid in San Fran(who is actually older and been in the league longer) is not likely to do so. I have my doubts that Henry can produce on a regular basis.

aria

Reaction score
Are you basing Elliott off of one season? Elliott is likely to reproduce this type of season for several more years. That is what he is being paid to do. To be among the league leaders on a yearly basis. He will likely continue to do so. That kid in San Fran(who is actually older and been in the league longer) is not likely to do so. I have my doubts that Henry can produce on a regular basis.
Lol, likely to reproduce? He’s had a top 5 O line since the day he was drafted and has clearly lost a lot of what he had (as do most RB’s). The Ewok goes as the O line goes which is aging and going downhill. There are very few RB’s that have or have had longevity. As much as Zeke has declined since 2016 I don’t see him being the next AP or Emmitt.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
it absolutely can be and probably typically is, but SF is an anomaly. And by that same token we can look at the 28 mil a yr they’re paying jimmy g for him to have 6 completions in a conference championship game and draw the same conclusion. It’s almost as if there’s a bunch of different things to consider.
Yes they are an anomaly. I am a bit envious on how Jimmy G's contract worked out. At the time it was a record deal, but the guarantee was relatively low for a QB and they had such a ridiculous amount of cap room, that they front loaded the contract onto that 1st year, almost $42 million that first year. His cap hit this year is only $20 million and they could cut him after this season with very minimal cap hit, $4.2 million.

His cap hit over the next 3 seasons is never over $27, which looks like a bargain in today's QB market and they can cut him at any time with little financial consequences. It went from record deal to bus driver money in the span of 2 seasons.