Raiders/Chargers Thread

JayFord

Reaction score
someone put that on film and show it around the nfl

im not holding back anymore

form tackling is a lost art and most players suck at it....90 percent of players run with their arms out instead of using proper angles and stick, drive and wrapping up

MarcusRock

Reaction score
That was a legendary heads up play by Renfro there. Appreciate the aggressiveness by SD but you have to tip your hat to Renfro.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Raiders need to run the ball , Chargers are waiting for the pass on every play .

And san diego is right .

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That was a beautiful play by Renfro. Its so cool to see a heads up play like that especially when a special teams coach does something as stupid as a fake punt up 7 points.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I went to UCLA. Everytime I found my way to Riverside the smog was like something from a Blade Runner movie.
Well, it wasn't too bad when I was there in 1973. The smog did cover the LA basin until the wind blew in through the San Bernardino mountains and opened it up now and then.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
oh my gosh , raiders had 0 total yards in the 1st Qtr .

:facepalm:

Chuckie needs a better run to pass ratio .

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Raiders D pressured the QB real good .

Good job . 3 and out .

Raiders ball again .

MarcusRock

Reaction score
That was a beautiful play by Renfro. Its so cool to see a heads up play like that especially when a special teams coach does something as stupid as a fake punt up 7 points.

I don't think it was stupid by the Chargers. Their end wasn't covered, they saw it and quick snapped it. If Renfro was also taken by surprise he's too late getting there but he just happened to be alert and was right on time. We should have done that in that game in NE a few years back where our end was uncovered and our guys were confused and wound up calling a timeout. THAT was stupid.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Herbert hurried that throw just a bit, needed to trust the OL more there.