Raiders/Cowboys game draws huge rating

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Two really big fan bases so it makes sense. Don't know why the NFL wont just put us in the Super Bowl so they can generate huge ratings. Nope. Just sticking it to us is more fun than money apparently. Lol.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Uh, why wouldn't they? Its the mid afternoon game on Thanksgiving. There was nothing else on worth watching. I must admit, though, if I could find a Baywatch rerun I would have gladly watched that over Dallas getting their butts handed to them again. Or maybe reruns of T.J. Hooker. Heather Locklear was smoking hot back then.

Why wouldn't they draw the biggest rating for a regular season game in over 30 years?

You're salty.

Pabst

Reaction score
For the NFL, that has to be a "Win the battle, lose the war" number.

Stunning audience number to watch officials throw flags with a couple scattered football plays thrown in. No one watches that game and thinks "Wow, I want to see more of that."

lwehlers

Reaction score
the jones family is happy that they made more millions again last night with the loss.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Two really big fan bases so it makes sense. Don't know why the NFL wont just put us in the Super Bowl so they can generate huge ratings. Nope. Just sticking it to us is more fun than money apparently. Lol.
I still believe only way dallas ever sniffs a superbowl in the goodell era is if viewership was at an all time low and the nfl needed it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Not surprised . It was a very entertaining game even if we came up short. Made for TV drama.

Jethro must have been proud with the ratings . This is is exactly his immediate goal . “ interesting and relative “

We really should get some gear with that phrase and #1 in Revenue .

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Exciting game for the average viewer for sure, but I don't think the NFL wants its highest rated game in 30 years to be completely marred by a cascade of penalty flags...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I still believe only way dallas ever sniffs a superbowl in the goodell era is if viewership was at an all time low and the nfl needed it.
The Cowboys were hated even more when we were great and the officiating didn’t stop us then . It’s just sour grapes and excuses.