Raise your hand if you love both Dak and Rush

TwentyOne

Reaction score
*RAISES HAND*

Dak:
Top 10 QB entering the season (and certainly paid like one), or top 13 if you hate him, or below top 13 if you hate him and if you’ve had a lobotomy.

I had Dak exactly at 13. But i also need to mention that my lobotomy is scheduled already.

TWOK11

Reaction score
That is not allowed here. You/we have to pick a side and fight to the bitter end defending that choice. Isn’t that why we have SM for these days? Love one and hate the other…..it is not possible to like both :muttley:

Nobody has a problem with Rush, he is doing his job and is fantastic IF he is taken for what he is: A quality backup.

The problem is with the mythical idea of Rush created in the minds of some who hate Dak Prescott. This is no fault of Rush himself, and actually hurts him long term by setting up unrealistic expectations.

But make no mistake, the only player anyone here hates is Dak. Nobody has a problem with Rush.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nobody has a problem with Rush, he is doing his job and is fantastic IF he is taken for what he is: A quality backup.

The problem is with the mythical idea of Rush created in the minds of some who hate Dak Prescott. This is no fault of Rush himself, and actually hurts him long term by setting up unrealistic expectations.

But make no mistake, the only player anyone here hates is Dak. Nobody has a problem with Rush.
@nobody , what's your problem with Rush? :huh: