Rams-49ers Game Thread

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Will the Rams be favored when they come here next week?

Seriously they are 2-1 and have scored a ton of points. I fear mcvay calling plays against our defense he knows well, a mobile quarterback and wade coming back here for the first time since being fired.

Dallas really needs to win monday night.

At worst, will be Dallas -3

That is basically even but I think Dallas by 6

okstateCowboy

Reaction score

Seriously they are 2-1 and have scored a ton of points. I fear mcvay calling plays against our defense he knows well, a mobile quarterback and wade coming back here for the first time since being fired.

Hoyer just ripped them for almost 40 points. It will be around Dallas -7

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Goff was horrendous last year. Now he looks like Carson Wentz in a bad slump.

Quite the turnaround.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Hell nah.

Hell to the hell nah. If we lose to the Rams, we have no business being in the playoffs.

**** Goff

(And yes, Theebs, we do need to win this Monday)

Every year there are teams that come out of nowhere and they generally have new coaches and coordinators. The Rams fit the profile of a team that could be the surprise of the season.

Having said that they have played two of the worst teams in the league in Indy and SF so it could be this was there best stretch of the year but they have the parts on offense and a coach that had success with the washington offense.

kevm3

Reaction score
This game pretty much confirms for me how you really can't take 'analysts' words' as gold. The qb class in which Goff, Wentz and Dak came out of were supposed to be a 'mediocre' qb class and yet these guys are looking like the future of the position.

Last edited:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every year there are teams that come out of nowhere and they generally have new coaches and coordinators. The Rams fit the profile of a team that could be the surprise of the season.

Having said that they have played two of the worst teams in the league in Indy and SF so it could be this was there best stretch of the year but they have the parts on offense and a coach that had success with the washington offense.

Their schedule is soft. Or at least appears to be.

mardwin

Reaction score
It was a rather entertaining game. My take aways:

1. Rams will challenge the Seahawks in the future, offensively they have a lot of weapons and the defense will get better under Wade Phillips
  2. Gurley is heathy and will have a breakout year
  3. Niners defense is very good but their offense is too inconsistent. QB and OL need to be upgrade next year for them to be a contender for their division.
  4. Both under 40 coaches look better than J. Garrett with less talent (Just saying)

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score

It really is a nightmare waiting to happen.

bodi

Reaction score
hell I think we have a chance to lose against both teams

Aven8

Reaction score
Amazing what competent coaches can do for Goff. The mustache and company were idiots.

bodi

Reaction score
It boggles my mind that you were able to figure out how to upload an avatar for your user ID.

oh really you want to bash me - well lets start - one degee is a computer networker

It boggles my mind with your name - are fishing for trouser trout ? or what you look like you could that way

Last edited:

gmoney112

Reaction score
Ha ha, the Rams have beaten the Colts and 49ers, lost to the Commanders.

They just gave up 39 points to the Niners.. ha.... hahaha.

That's as close to a gimme that we'll have all season.

John813

Reaction score
Go figure the Rams and 49ers have a "exciting", high scoring game that went down to the wire.