Rams 7 pt favorite

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
That's Vegas wanting money poured into the LA bet. They know that week off will make LA sloppy.

Dallas will win by 10 points.

Doubt it, even if we win it'll be a one possesion game like always. Either offense or defense will screw it up. Haven't you been watching?

Last edited:

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
We've won 8 of 9 and every one of the 8 has been won by one possesion. Even against the Commanders without their starting QB and the Bucs. No logic in thinking we suddenly win by more than one possession on the road against a good team in the playoffs. But you're free to your opinion, even if it's backed by nothing.

I'd bet the defense would give up a garbage touchdown at the end to make a 3 point win like it just did yesterday. (even though yesterday was 2)

superonyx

Reaction score
Our defense vs their defense - favors us slighty
Goff vs Dak - wash
Gurley vs Zeke - wash
Cooper vs Woods - wash
Cooks vs Gallup - favors them
coaching - favors them
That’s not how this works.
The guys you mention never face each other.

Even if they did this is corny.
Plus Cooper over Woods all day and Zeke over Gurley.

You may want to evaluate our front 7 vs their OL and Gurley, Byron Jones vs Woods ect.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
That’s not how this works.
The guys you mention never face each other.

Even if they did this is corny.
Plus Cooper over Woods all day and Zeke over Gurley.

You may want to evaluate our front 7 vs their OL and Gurley, Byron Jones vs Woods ect.

I know how football works thanks. I'm free to evaluate positions such as their QB and our QB. It happens all the time, but thanks for your input.

You were critical for me of doing it then you did it too when you said Cooper over Woods and Zeke over Gurley. At least be consistent if you're going to criticize someone. It just makes you a hypocrite.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Lol, a side bet: that line moves at least 2.5 points towards Dallas before betting stops. Watch.

It will NEVER move below 7.5, and probably won't get there. That would create middling opportunities. Bookmakers don't like that.

toto1939

Reaction score
I don't sports bet, but may have to check into making an exception for this....I actually think we win by 7+

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I know how football works thanks. I'm free to evaluate positions such as their QB and our QB. It happens all the time, but thanks for your input.

You were critical for me of doing it then you did it too when you said Cooper over Woods and Zeke over Gurley. At least be consistent if you're going to criticize someone. It just makes you a hypocrite.
Are you okay, troll? You were talking like a dimwit earlier today, I think you were drunk and didn’t realize you were logged into your alt account that you use to give yourself likes and argue with yourself.
Let me ask you again: are you okay?

superonyx

Reaction score

Aww...you got your little feelings hurt.

I’m free to criticize your goofball evaluation. When you post on a public forum people will respond.
Do you know how this place works?

Sack up my thin skinned friend.

superonyx

Reaction score
Are you okay, troll? You were talking like a dimwit earlier today, I think you were drunk and didn’t realize you were logged into your alt account that you use to give yourself likes and argue with yourself.
Let me ask you again: are you okay?
This is awesome.... you busted this guy...

sdfidaho

Reaction score
This team is getting better and better about not leaving points on the field. If this continues, I expect a win.
If the Iggles can go into LA and dominate the Rams, this team can do that.
Having at least half of the stadium rooting for the Cowboys will certainly help as well.

Cowboys 30
Rams 20

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah, we have to earn our respect.

The less respect the Cowboys receive the better their chances are in my opinion. Our past playoff teams from 2007 on probably received a little too much respect and those teams never lived up to everyone’s expectations. I prefer the Cowboys being in the underdog role. They seem to perform better when they’re in the role of having to prove themselves.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
That's Vegas telling you we get smoked.

The very first Cowboys game I remember watching clearly was the 85 divisional round playoff game when Dickerson and the Rams shut them out. I still want revenge for that game.

One of the worse games I have ever experienced. Dickerson ran for like 230 yards or so. I knew at that time and it only solidified my beliefs that the vaunted flex defense was officially dead. Yet Landry would not change and we muddled around for the next three years.

cowboyec

Reaction score
good.
hope they keep tellin us what we won't do.
this group just keeps doin' it.