Rams 7 pt favorite

mldardy

Reaction score
My concern is how our secondary will hold up against the Rams passing attack. I think Goff throws the ball 35-40 times against us which frightens me a bit.
No one on that Rams receiving corp frightens me. Gurley will obviously be a challenge. The Seahawks have better receivers than they do.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The opening line sounds about right but I expect it to move to 5/5.5 by kickoff.

Reactions: CWR

DFWJC

Reaction score
I assumed it’d be between 5.5 to 7.5
It’d be about the same if it was New Orleans

Kaiser

Reaction score
Rams will come out flat and won't catch up with our defense

In at least half the game where a Division winner has a bye, they come out flat for a quarter or so. Most of those teams can make it up against lesser opponents and you can't bank on it happening - but it does happen often.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
That's Vegas telling you we get smoked.

The very first Cowboys game I remember watching clearly was the 85 divisional round playoff game when Dickerson and the Rams shut them out. I still want revenge for that game.
That wasn’t the game where DL Jack Youngblood played with a broken leg, was it?

CWR

Reaction score
It will NEVER move below 7.5, and probably won't get there. That would create middling opportunities. Bookmakers don't like that.

Watch and see. What they dont like is for all the money to be on one side.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Aww...you got your little feelings hurt.

I’m free to criticize your goofball evaluation. When you post on a public forum people will respond.
Do you know how this place works?

Sack up my thin skinned friend.

Criticized it then did the same thing, just shows you're dumb.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Are you okay, troll? You were talking like a dimwit earlier today, I think you were drunk and didn’t realize you were logged into your alt account that you use to give yourself likes and argue with yourself.
Let me ask you again: are you okay?

I was asking if you're okay first. Because you seemed very upset the Cowboys won.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I was asking if you're okay first. Because you seemed very upset the Cowboys won.
Are you okay, troll? You're doing it again... you're a noob who just joined yesterday talking to me like you know me on your third post. You've got to log into your real account, not your sock puppet account. I have no idea what you're babbling about if I don't know who you really are.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
The anger trolls are swimming in your head again, take your meds. It's not good to drink and take your meds just because the Cowboys won,you'll get over it. They're going to win again next week though you've got to prepare.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
The anger trolls are swimming in your head again, take your meds. It's not good to drink and take your meds just because the Cowboys won,you'll get over it. They're going to win again next week though you've got to prepare.
Tell me who you really are... you can just PM me the information... I won't tell anyone. Even if I did, you can always create a new sock puppet quick fast like. You just did it yesterday.

superonyx

Reaction score
Criticized it then did the same thing, just shows you're dumb.
I actually criticized it then fixed it for you.
You are too stupid to even know the difference.

I’m sure we are all excited about your dullard insight and hope you post here more often.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Rams can't run on Dallas and Gurleys not healthy
Gurley has had 33 touches since December 10th, i think he has had time to recooperate would i like for him to not be 100%, sure but I wouldn’t count on it