Rams 7 pt favorite

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Yeah there will be tons of money coming in on Dallas.

-7 is too high.

It will be closer to 4 around game time.

Lol, a side bet: that line moves at least 2.5 points towards Dallas before betting stops. Watch.

Thursday Morning

Week to date betting trends:

Cowboys +7 (No movement from opening)
O/U: 49.5 (up .5 from opening)

Spread: 45% on Dallas (up 5% since yesterday)
Money Line: 77% on Dallas at +260 (up 3% since yesterday)

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Thursday Morning

:bow::bow:

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Oh your playing that game

It's a fair game to play. In fact, we beat the Saints, the Eagles beat the Rams, and we beat the Eagles TWICE.

We should get a bye directly into the SB.

Wait....Rookies aren't allowed to win the SB, so KC is out. I know he's not technically a rookie, but that doesn't matter. NE has enough trophies, so they're out. No one named Luck should ever win anything, so they're out. The Chargers? They can't beat us.

Lombardi Trophy, please.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
It's a fair game to play. In fact, we beat the Saints, the Eagles beat the Rams, and we beat the Eagles TWICE.

We should get a bye directly into the SB.

Wait....Rookies aren't allowed to win the SB, so KC is out. I know he's not technically a rookie, but that doesn't matter. NE has enough trophies, so they're out. No one named Luck should ever win anything, so they're out. The Chargers? They can't beat us.

Lombardi Trophy, please.

How about this, screw football, how about you just fork over the upcoming Mega Million along with the PowerBall winning numbers for good measure?

You obviously obtain one of the most credible crystal ball in all of America.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
7 points is far too much. i would have guessed 4 or 4.5

mugsybows

Reaction score
its great! i looked at every "expert" pick and they are all picking the rams. i love it. under the radar is the way to go.

it also bodes well that most "expert's" record from last week is 1-3 at best 2-2.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Biggest challenge will be Dallas defense vs the Rams offense. If they can slow down the rams and keep this game close I give our guys a great chance of winning this game.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
How about this, screw football, how about you just fork over the upcoming Mega Million along with the PowerBall winning numbers for good measure?

You obviously obtain one of the most credible crystal ball in all of America.

Yes, I do. That's why I have these.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
its great! i looked at every "expert" pick and they are all picking the rams. i love it. under the radar is the way to go.

it also bodes well that most "expert's" record from last week is 1-3 at best 2-2.
Hmm, Sporting News story on my phone app had both writers in the story picking the Rams to win outright.

Anyway, like everyone else, I don't get that 7 point line at all. Seems very fishy to have the Rams that big a favorite.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I don't think they have been the same since Cooper Kupp got hurt. Still good, but his absence is noticed.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Thursday Morning

I have $20 on the Cowboys through my daughter in New Jersey.

GMO415

Reaction score
In at least half the game where a Division winner has a bye, they come out flat for a quarter or so. Most of those teams can make it up against lesser opponents and you can't bank on it happening - but it does happen often.
In that time period, Dallas better get 10-14 points

Kaiser

Reaction score
In that time period, Dallas better get 10-14 points

Defense wins championships. I can see a scenario where the Rams are flat out of the gate, Dallas gets a lead and Zeke controls the game on the ground (which is exactly what this team is built around). IMO it will be a 3 point game, but I can see Zeke flipping the script for this game with a dominant performance. Our Defense will play better than the average fan expects also.

Last edited: