Rams are giving former Bears’ WR Allen Robinson a three-year, $45 million deal

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The Rams front office compared to ours, it is so bad I am stunned Roger does not just step in and take the organization from the Jones’s, this is past shameful.

ksg811

Reaction score
Or they’re cutting Woods. The only two ways it makes sense to me.

Unlikely. His 2022 salary was fully guaranteed for injury. He's surely still injured after his November ACL tear and won't clear before his 3/20 guarantee date. Would be a net $6.5mm cap loss to cut him. A trade is a possibility though.

Ken

Reaction score
LOL. He had a rookie QB last year. Look at his numbers the previous season.
I get it but you don't pay people this much based on two years ago and mitigating circumstances.

Unless you are JJ and feel loyalty to 3 sacks.

cowboyec

Reaction score
at that price...:thumbdown:.

chris olave,ohio st
treylon burks,arkansas
david bell,purdue
john metchie,bama
george pickens,georgia
romeo doubs,nevada
calvin austin,memphis
:thumbup:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
One would think obj would have been signed already. Also makes me wonder about woods injury.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Perhaps you didn't watch the playoffs or the Superbowl. They have one of the best stadiums in the world. They are printing money. 75 dollar parking fees for regular games, and still the place is sold out. And just like in Dallas, this is a destination location. Sure there will be tons of visiting fans, but so do the Cowboys.

They aren't going all in because they want fans to show up. They go "all-in" because they have an aggressive front office that values proven talent over draft picks.

What does the stadium have to do with it? Sure, it's hot right now, just like the Death Star was. But what happens when the Rams become irrelevant, like the Rams of old, and the Cowboys of now? Sure, you'll have opposing fans show up...and just opposing fans. You stay on top, you'll print the money. You fall back and become middle of the pack or worse? The Cowboys can survive. We already know what happens to the Rams.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
They have Kupp, Robinson, Robert woods and possibly OBJ back. Meanwhile, we're keen on getting rid of our pass catchers.
there is no way in hell they will resign OBJ. They have 3 Wrs each making like 15 million per in Robinson Kupp and Woods. and they thought they would have a shot at keeping Miller also???? big splash, looks good, but lets see how all this shakes out.
I think I personally would have kept OBJ before Robinson. OBJ appeared to be a nice fit for the rams. BUT, we have no clue what OBJ is trying to get behind the scenes.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
What does the stadium have to do with it? Sure, it's hot right now, just like the Death Star was. But what happens when the Rams become irrelevant, like the Rams of old, and the Cowboys of now? Sure, you'll have opposing fans show up...and just opposing fans. You stay on top, you'll print the money. You fall back and become middle of the pack or worse? The Cowboys can survive. We already know what happens to the Rams.
who cares if they are printing money? The Rams, just like the Cowboys, just Like the Bengals, and just like almost every team in the league will end up spending the same amount in 2022. The cap ensures it.