Rams/Cardinals Game Thread

TheHerd

Reaction score
"Blowout Wildcard Weekend." What a bunch of dud games. Not one was competitive.
Our game came down to the final two minutes. The Raiders had the ball on the 9 yard line with a chance to tie.

GoldenR

Reaction score
They had 399 yards of offense. Kyler Murray put up 272 yards and 2 TDs. They rushed for 127 yards. They won the time of possession battle. They were very efficient offensively against us. Unlike the previous three teams they played where they struggled. Here they are struggling again tonight.
Don't try to show reason with them. You know it doesn't work.

Ken

Reaction score
Deandre Hopkins is a very good wr...not arguably the best wr in the game like the commentators are stating...lol

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This is a sad display by the cardinals. After losing to this pitiful rabble we should have realized the cowboys were not up to much for the playoffs.

I did, which is why I put my money on San Francisco +3.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so why is this thread in the Cowboys Fan Zone which is supposed to be all things Cowboys?

shouldn’t it be in the NFL Zone….as in “every other NFL team other than the Cowboys”?

Not my call, you need to ask someone else.
You are trying to circumvent the thread being a non Cowboys thread by what zone it is in. :laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Expecting the Cowboys' shortcomings to not be mentioned tonight seems a bit naive. The wounds are still very fresh.

BS. Not naive, just the haters / dislikers / happy we lost crowd, can’t help themselves.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So you’re saying our defense still sucks outside of turnovers.

Our defense doesn’t suck but all the takeaways covered up for the blemishes it still has. Our D didn’t look very good yesterday. The 49ers looked like a machine on their first drive marching seven plays in under five minutes for their first TD. They gashed us several times throughout the day and we had trouble tackling.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Deandre Hopkins is a very good wr...not arguably the best wr in the game like the commentators are stating...lol
I mean besides this season, look at his seasons before. A case can definitely be made for him

basel90

Reaction score
Glad cowboys didn’t have to play at the rams . Would have been a blowout .

shabazz

Reaction score
Not my call, you need to ask someone else.
You are trying to circumvent the thread being a non Cowboys thread by what zone it is in. :laugh:

agree, but they let a non Cowboys thread exist in the fan zone so they can impose a made up rule that we can’t mention a specific players name…..either a power trip or idiocracy at play with that call