Rams/Cardinals Game Thread

Ken

Reaction score
I mean besides this season, look at his seasons before. A case can definitely be made for him
Ya, probably is in the top 6 in the league.

They just made it sound like he was the best...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
……yeah, some of us did but were called trolls, malcontents and haters…..how did that work out?

you still are…as now you are bragging about it and thumping your chests. No matter how small it is.

That IS a Troll.

Adreme

Reaction score
I thought we matched up better against Tampa than any other team in NFC playoffs outside of the Eagles.

The Cowboys did but for every reason the Cowboys matchup well the Rams do better. The Rams have better weapons to take advantage of a wounded secondary, a better OLine to help run the ball, and considering Tampa is down to 1 elite WR they have a much better CB to cover him than anyone on the Dallas roster.

shabazz

Reaction score
Trying to be a voice of reason here never works.

agree……like trying to apply critical thinking that 12 wins in the NFC East in no way shape or form means they will go past the first round…..I feel your pain

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BS. You can't handle the slightest amount of Cowboys criticism, even when it's deserved.

BS. I can handle it just fine. It is the stupidity that is insane on your part.
I am critical, I just don’t do it in a stupid way.

Adreme

Reaction score
Deandre Hopkins is a very good wr...not arguably the best wr in the game like the commentators are stating...lol

He absolutely is arguably the best in the NFL. He is in that elite top 3-4 receiver group where those guys are enough to change an offense. There are not many of those guys but he is one of them.

shabazz

Reaction score
you still are…as now you are bragging about it and thumping your chests. No matter how small it is.

That IS a Troll.

…….no. It’s called getting the record straight

and since you’re such a stickler for forum rules, doesn’t it forbid calling other members “trolls”?

try following the rules before calling out others

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
…….no. It’s called getting the record straight

and since you’re such a stickler for forum rules, doesn’t it forbid calling other members “trolls”?

try following the rules before calling out others

Is that an actual rule?
I don’t think so.

basel90

Reaction score
Boy I wish we had traded for stafford and let Dak the bum walk …. What a difference. Stafford was available for 15 mil less than Dak !

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
BS. I can handle it just fine. It is the stupidity that is insane on your part.
I am critical, I just don’t do it in a stupid way.

Oh, please. :muttley:

If you're not going on about some stupid refs or Goodell/Mara conspiracy you're going after fans who have the audacity to criticize a piss poor performance.

Adreme

Reaction score
Boy I wish we had traded for stafford and let Dak the bum walk …. What a difference. Stafford was available for 15 mil less than Dak !

And despite having comparable yards and TDs (remembering that Dak has played 1 less game) also has 7 more INTs. I have liked Stafford for years but he is very turnover prone. 17 INTs is a LOT to throw in todays NFL.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Disagree! Are you watching the Cards play?
Did you miss the Pats playing the weekend?
Yeah we lost, but c’mon. Take a step back from the cliff.
Agree. Pats set NFL futility history. We lost because we couldn't score from the 50 with 2 minutes and three timeouts. It's not in the same ball park.