News: Rams looking into CB Stephon Gilmore

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dallas never makes a push..

It’s like they want to make sure they are at worst mediocre so they remain relevant.

Being relevant is all they need for their business.
Well yeah.
Jerry straight up said that about a year ago.
There's no "it's like...", it is our @Reality

Stephen is now the gatekeeper to just remain relevant enough to keep in the headlines and in our hearts.

Big_D

Reaction score
I heard they’re also trading for TJ Watt, Deandre Hopkins, Stefan Diggs and Derrick Henry!

lostar2009

Reaction score
There some decent veteran FA's left. I know this team does not have a lot but we should be doing more.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
(Homer voice) COME ON GUYS WHY ARE YOU WHINING over this, this is our team we should love them and never treat them like this!! Let's adore our cowboys more than our families and jobs let's put them above everything!!! Who will join me, I'm crying right now because of how you're bashing our team, you're not a real fan if you can talk bad about the cowboys! Stop whining it's only the off season!!! Lol

Frozen700

Reaction score
Fans are becoming obsessed with the Rams, maybe we should just all jump ship and root for the Rams so we can brag about our stellar offseason? Hahahahaha

I mean I get the frustration

We are sitting around because we payed Dak like he's Pat Mahomes. Feeling like we have a good team lead by an elite QB that can mask up our shortcomings, but that's not even close to the truth

Vanilla2

Reaction score
The league desperately wants LA to care. Thankfully they don’t have that problem with Dallas. Hooray

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Good for the Rams. That's an organization that understands when you have a window you go for it. It doesn't take a lifetime to rebuild a team now either. Better than just trying to stay somewhat relevant and have zero playoff success by paying it safe all the time.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Gilmore sucks....he can't cover anymore just like Patrick Peterson.

Gilmore does not suck. He was defensive payer a few years ago. He had an injury plagued season two years ago and actually was pretty good last year for the Panthers. Still a very good corner and would make a great second corner.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gilmore does not suck. He was defensive payer a few years ago. He had an injury plagued season two years ago and actually was pretty good last year for the Panthers. Still a very good corner and would make a great second corner.

If he was still that good then why didn’t the Panthers keep him….:lmao2::popcorn: