Rams starting Wentz against the niners

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Might as well spot the 49ers 3TDs....they are gonna need it. Gotta give McVay credit for starting a QB controversy @ the end of the season to keep the troops fresh. McCarthy wouldn't have the balls to make that move.
what kind of QB controversy is he starting by giving Stafford a rest? MM could start one if he listed Lance as backup though....

Flamma

Reaction score
All this means is that the Rams don't care if they're 6th or 7th seed. Which was to be expected. No team is going to risk injury for that. This will be like a preseason game.

reddyuta

Reaction score
It doesnt mean they are going to win,i can see the niners winning this game.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The fact that we’re afraid of the rams proves we have no business being in the playoffs. We’re afraid of the Rams when we’d eventually have to face teams like the 49ers and Baltimore if we made it to the SuperBowl? Pathetic. We don’t stand a chance.
Go back into your hole Amarichill. Your schtick is not welcome here. Where is the implosion by the Cowboys you predicted?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The fact that we’re afraid of the rams proves we have no business being in the playoffs. We’re afraid of the Rams when we’d eventually have to face teams like the 49ers and Baltimore if we made it to the SuperBowl? Pathetic. We don’t stand a chance.
The team doesn’t deserve to be in the playoffs… because some fans are scared?

I’m really struggling to understand how an adult could come to that conclusion, because by god, that is the dumbest thing I’ve read all day.