Rams starting Wentz against the niners

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Listen folks, rams or no rams, it’s the playoffs. Every single game is going to be nerve wracking. The cowboys are capable of winning or losing against all the teams in the playoffs.

buckle up
Exactly. Why stress the opponent? We are not going to draw our way to the super bowl. If we lose first round, we aren't good enough to win anyway.

CWR

Reaction score
I actually think Green Bay has the most talent of the three. Love is a wildcard though. The Packers have several weapons on offense. Their running back has been killing us more then any back in the league over the years.
I haven't followed GB closely enough but I could be letting my desire for revenge cloud my judgement there. Jones has started to come on as well. Reed has been nice for them. Watson always hurt it seems.

CWR

Reaction score
Listen folks, rams or no rams, it’s the playoffs. Every single game is going to be nerve wracking. The cowboys are capable of winning or losing against all the teams in the playoffs.

buckle up
I dont know I think we can walk over some of these teams. Some will be more challenging, but none should beat us.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That tells us they don't care if they face Detroit or Dallas.
Just want to be healthy when they do so.

I bet several other players rest some or all of the game as well.
Well, they just saw us both fight to a two-point conversion making the difference, so can you blame them?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Maybe they will pull all their starting oLinemen too, so that Wentz has nothing but 7th rounders and undrafted free agent noobs blocking the freaking 9er defense.

I would watch that.....

Rest all the running backs too. Every play is a 7 step drop.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I dont know I think we can walk over some of these teams. Some will be more challenging, but none should beat us.
I’m glad you have the confidence. I’ll be pacing back and forth lol

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If, IF we get the #2, I don’t give a damn whom we play in round 1. If we cannot defeat any WC team at our place, then we just aren’t good enough. Live with it. Fans will once again spend the offseason begging for the Cowboys to fix the run defense and the OL.

FootballJunkie

Reaction score
It's playoff time! Nothing is going to come easy.

Rams are 6-1 since the bye with their only loss against the NFL's best, Baltimore Ravens. That game went into OT and the Ravens won 37-31.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
No clue if mentioned yet, but the 9ers are starting Darnold I believe

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Welp, looks like we are gonna see the Rams in the WC

Might as well spot the 49ers 3TDs....they are gonna need it. Gotta give McVay credit for starting a QB controversy @ the end of the season to keep the troops fresh. McCarthy wouldn't have the balls to make that move.