Rams starting Wentz against the niners

Staubacher

Reaction score
Ima go ahead and say it. I want no parts of the Rams in the Wild Card. They have the better QB, Coach, receivers and running back.

When we played them, they didnt have Kyren
I'm not sure their receivers are better than Lamb and Cooks. But yeah their run game could be a problem

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Not necessarily. Rams can still win because Niners will be playing their backups. Packers, Seahawks, etc can lose their games. There is too much going on to say we are gonna see the Rams and if we do they are going to get beat again by us.
That’s what this forum does. Treat speculation as fact.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They are our worst first round match up, them or Seattle.

That said we are better and should beat them.
I actually think Green Bay has the most talent of the three. Love is a wildcard though. The Packers have several weapons on offense. Their running back has been killing us more then any back in the league over the years.

Reactions: CWR

Qcard

Reaction score
This being named starter has the earmarks of a team trying to assist a player in reaching a goal.

Much like a player who signs with their original team, to immediately retire, to forever be associated with that team.

I believe the Rams are giving the Red Headed Question Mark the possibility of setting the interception record for a player that has underperformed for a career, and is a ginger. He's merely three picks away. He could reach that by the 2 minute warning of the first half.

I understand the Rams have commissioned R Kelly to do the half time celebration.

Good Luck, Freckles. Just look at the color of your jersey and toss it to the other color. You can do it!
You forgot to mention P Diddy remixed R. Kelly songs

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who cares, Cowboys take care of their own business we are unbeatable. When we play our game.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The league wants multiple teams to have a shot at the playoffs in the last game of the season.

They got their wish. NO, GB, Seattle, TB all 8-8. Either NO or TB will win the South, TB has the easiest game, against Panthers who surely don't want to risk losing the no. 2 draft postioin they have now. That team needs lots of help so draft position is critical.

Seattle and GB both have tie breaker over NO. Only 2 spots left, one will go to the NFC South champion, so there's really only 1 spot left fora WC berth, teams will be playing hard to get those.

As a personal note, living here in Louisiana, I do NOT want Dallas going to NO, Taysom Hill will run all over our light defensive line, I'll never hear the end of it if they beat Dallas....

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Their wr much better
Don't agree. Lamb, Cooks, Gallup and Ferguson all threats. Pollard should be but Dallas seems to have forgotten he's a good recevier, though with Vaughan out and Rico maybe out, or at least gimpy, he'll have to be the running back pretty much by himself.

As with most games, it would come down to the lines, I'd be scared to death of Donald against Bass, Biadasz and Steele....

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The fact that we’re afraid of the rams proves we have no business being in the playoffs. We’re afraid of the Rams when we’d eventually have to face teams like the 49ers and Baltimore if we made it to the SuperBowl? Pathetic. We don’t stand a chance.

mldardy

Reaction score
The fact that we’re afraid of the rams proves we have no business being in the playoffs. We’re afraid of the Rams when we’d eventually have to face teams like the 49ers and Baltimore if we made it to the SuperBowl? Pathetic. We don’t stand a chance.
:huh:

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
We aren't scared of the Rams only haters like you are

MC8828

Reaction score
Rams are giving themsleves a bye this week to prep for Dallas. No Stafford, no Cupp all the guys will be declared out by Sunday.

DFWJC

Reaction score
So the Rams are certainly hotter right now compared to when we played them. Other than the RB, have there been any other significant changes on their hot streak. I think we're much better vs the stationary type QB's of the world. Stafford, Goff etc.
Especially at home where defenses often get a half-step advantage to crowd noise (or the fear of it)
Our pass rush is lethal at home.

As for the Rams. Every team has injuries. Dallas just whupped them.

They do start several key rookies--some of whom have really started to play great (especially Kobe Turner, but others too). Of course they now have finally had both Kupp and Nacua together a few games and Robinson (who didnt play vs Dallas) has really come on.
They were missing 2 starting olineman and another tried to play hurt. Stafford was also still messed up.
Top 2 linebackers were hurt too.
And of course, the stud RB was out.

Having said all that, Dallas will be favored.
We should be able to exploit their special teams and secondary

DFWJC

Reaction score
Rams are giving themsleves a bye this week to prep for Dallas. No Stafford, no Cupp all the guys will be declared out by Sunday.
They are not prepping for Dallas, they are just getting healthy.
49ers are sitting everyone too.
They very easily could be playing the Lions....even if they lose to SF there's that chance still.

DFWJC

Reaction score
McVay sucks - this is going to cost me the Championship and probably about $1000 in my fantasy league!

Got Stafford, Nacua and D Robinson
D Rob has been playing really well lately. Gives them that 3rd guy. He's explosive

Starrlord

Reaction score
I actually think Green Bay has the most talent of the three. Love is a wildcard though. The Packers have several weapons on offense. Their running back has been killing us more then any back in the league over the years.
Love has had a far better season than either Stafford or Geno. Love has outplayed every QB in the league thus far, save for Purdy, Dak, and Lamar.