Rams vs Chiefs

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
How can you interfere with someone without touching them? He caught the ball when he was open, before he was touched, then he was hit to dislodge the ball and they called interference. That might be the single worst call Ive ever seen.
The unnecessary roughness penalty was worse. He hit the receiver in the shoulder and that is unnecessary roughness?? Get the F out of here!!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I am sorry, I don't think there has been an arm talent like Mahomes in this league since Marino or Elway. Just amazing.

He may not be super accurate but pure velocity and relative placement to give the receiver a chance is pretty impressive.

Bull Frog

Reaction score
Three penalties on KC’s first drive. 5 flags in the first 9 plays.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
I have a standing bet with a chiefs fan every season to which team will make the further-est. He is a good friend and I am rooting for his team to win. I also like Hitchens and was happy he got paid. I will win the bet when Dallas wins the Superbowl.

Chiefs 35
Rams 24

Diehardblues

Reaction score
These powerful offensive teams and prolific passing QB’s is what I love most about the NFL.

Awesome matchup!!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
You see Mahomes step up there?

Yeah, Dak would have started spinning backwards and got himself sacked.

I'm just waiting for him to do this.....

giphy.gif

aria

Reaction score
So how many penalties does that make against the Chiefs compared to the Rams?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow that Goff sucks, look how poorly that was under thrown, missed a wide open WR.