Rams vs Chiefs

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Rams and Chiefs have both overshadowed Brees and how historically great he is playing. Probably the most efficient QB play I've seen since Brady's 2010 season.
Not if you watch football instead of reading about it.......

ghst187

Reaction score
Pretty sure we don’t belong in the same league as any of Saints, Rams, or Chiefs.
They play professional football with elite players and coaching staffs.
We play something else, with much lesser players and coaches

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Feels like Arena League. Defense anyone? I don’t believe either of these teams will be in a Super Bowl with this brand of football. Bears and Chargers look more well rounded IMO.

crazytown41

Reaction score
Scandrick got burned so many times. Then dropped a game clinching INT. I'm glad we dumped him

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Everyone says no defense, but there was a bunch of turnovers and 3 defensive tds scored in the game.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Witten stumbles with the English language, he has said some funny stuff. His "analysis" has been pretty funny at times too.

He's had people pulling rabbits out of their head, teams kicking themselves in the foot, forgetting guy's names. It's actually pretty entertaining, almost Yogi Berra like.

Fair enough. But for a first year, first time in his life gig, he is doing well. Give him a couple of years to learn and get better.

:cool:

Dallasfann

Reaction score
The Rams have a stout defense, we would struggle to score 28 on them...

They rank in the bottom 10 in every category. They've played the 2 worst offenses in the NFL ( Oakland, Arizona ). If you take those 2 games away, there defense is giving up on average 30+ pts per game. Your definition of stout is different then mine. A stout defense, the Cowboys. Top 5 in both PPG and rush yards per and top 10 in Passing yards Per game. Rams don't scare me much anymore after watching that **** show last night.

John813

Reaction score
They rank in the bottom 10 in every category. They've played the 2 worst offenses in the NFL ( Oakland, Arizona ). If you take those 2 games away, there defense is giving up on average 30+ pts per game. Your definition of stout is different then mine. A stout defense, the Cowboys. Top 5 in both PPG and rush yards per and top 10 in Passing yards Per game. Rams don't scare me much anymore after watching that **** show last night.

Stout defense on paper or Madden.

Wouldn't of guessed a lineup of Donald, Suh, Brocker, Talib, Peters, and Joyner would be so mediocre.
Especially with Phillips as the DC

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score

They got a few guys out but dang, I never looked at their stats, they’ve fallen off quite a bit. Good work fan...